Couture is rarely discussed at LHW as GOAT

Wand has maybe a longer winning streak in title fights and longer winning streak overall but NO WAY he would have beaten Randy when they were both Champs

style makes fight, but that's not the point, is it?
Wandi had a better career, he also fought HW's and he beat better guys.
Overall, Wandi's accomplishments were way better than Randy IMO.

though note: We are talking about LHW. So Randy's heroic wins at HW does not count.

style makes fight, but that's not the point, is it?
Wandi had a better career, he also fought HW's and he beat better guys.
Overall, Wandi's accomplishments were way better than Randy IMO.

though note: We are talking about LHW. So Randy's heroic wins at HW does not count.

No, he rag dolled Tito who stomped Wanderlei amd also plowed through Vitor twice once at Lhw who blitzed through Wanderlai, Wanderlai is over rated IMO, great fighter and great heart, but no where in the Convo as GOAT 205 POUNDER that's crazy shit

No, he rag dolled Tito who stomped Wanderlei amd also plowed through Vitor twice once at Lhw who blitzed through Wanderlai, Wanderlai is over rated IMO, great fighter and great heart, but no where in the Convo as GOAT 205 POUNDER that's crazy shit

Demetrious Johnson beat Norifumi Yamamoto
Norifumi Yamamoto beat Jadamba Narantungalag
Jadamba Narantungalag beat Akihiro Gono
Akihiro Gono beat Gegard Mousasi
Gegard Mousasi beat Mark Hunt
Mark Hunt beat Stefan Struve
Stefan Struve beat Stipe Miocic

So according to you Mighty Mouse should be HW champion, right? :)

couture juiced as much as anyone - back then testing pretty m uch didnt exist outside of rare occurrences

That implies everyone was juicing, which is still a more even playing field compared to fighters juicing today.

Randy is easily one of the greatest to ever do it. I prefer him at HW though I just felt he was much better fighter at that weight class.

Demetrious Johnson beat Norifumi Yamamoto
Norifumi Yamamoto beat Jadamba Narantungalag
Jadamba Narantungalag beat Akihiro Gono
Akihiro Gono beat Gegard Mousasi
Gegard Mousasi beat Mark Hunt
Mark Hunt beat Stefan Struve
Stefan Struve beat Stipe Miocic

So according to you Mighty Mouse should be HW champion, right? :)

Dumb ass
I never went through a laundry list of who beat who
I mentioned two guys who starched Wanderlai whom Randy ran through with ease a couple years later, now if you can't get over that Wanderlai has some bad losses and as such is not in the convo as 205 greatest then I'm sorry
But he got starched by Vitoor, Tito, Hendo, chuck and let's not forget Arona in the Pride Tournament

Again great heart and fighter but no where near 205 GOAT

Dumb ass
I never went through a laundry list of who beat who
I mentioned two guys who starched Wanderlai whom Randy ran through with ease a couple years later, now if you can't get over that Wanderlai has some bad losses and as such is not in the convo as 205 greatest then I'm sorry
But he got starched by Vitoor, Tito, Hendo, chuck and let's not forget Arona in the Pride Tournament

Again great heart and fighter but no where near 205 GOAT

LOL
Dumbass is the person who uses MMAth when he KNOWS MMAth does not work and then have a hissy fit when called upon that.

Just to put into perspective: Wandi has more wins than Randy has overall fights. And Randy has about a third of his fights on the L column.

To claim Randy is anywhere better because he beat two guys that beat Wanderlei is a stupid point.

If you can't handle that, I suggest you go back to the carebear daycare center and wait there until your mommy comes to pick you up. Because you obviously can't handle grown up talking.
Your feelings get hurt and you go:
baby-crying-450.jpg

Only LHW champ in history to win HW title and fought way later in career than any of the modern fighters, had he started in his mid 20's I think he would have had a long reign at LHW
Beat tito, chuck and Vitor in their primes and Sylvia and Gonzaga also, who were big Hw's
I think the jones nut huggers are fuckin histarically funny to push a juice head with legs the size of my dick as GOAT, JONES=Juice head!!!!
I don't believe your dick is the size of his legs. Prove it!

JONES=Juice head!!!!

Yep, Couture "the natural"

01549ed94d126cf03b894af6d9e66631.jpg

Came into MMA in his late 30's and was able to compete at the highest level, recovering from injuries faster than fighters in their 20s; but at 46 years old. If everyone pre-usada was using, what makes you think couture wasn't using.

Not trying to justify anything jones did, but couture certainly juiced

LOL
Dumbass is the person who uses MMAth when he KNOWS MMAth does not work and then have a hissy fit when called upon that.

Just to put into perspective: Wandi has more wins than Randy has overall fights. And Randy has about a third of his fights on the L column.

To claim Randy is anywhere better because he beat two guys that beat Wanderlei is a stupid point.

If you can't handle that, I suggest you go back to the carebear daycare center and wait there until your mommy comes to pick you up. Because you obviously can't handle grown up talking.
Your feelings get hurt and you go:
baby-crying-450.jpg
A lot of stupid ass logic without any facts behind it
I mentioned the guys randy beat and his reigns as LHW champ, Wand is just lucky as fuck they never fought, Randy has a lot less fights due to the fact he started in the mid 30's and even makes his run even that much more impressive

Can’t be LHW GOAT when another LHW GOAT contender (Liddell) smashed you twice.

Only LHW champ in history to win HW title and fought way later in career than any of the modern fighters, had he started in his mid 20's I think he would have had a long reign at LHW
Beat tito, chuck and Vitor in their primes and Sylvia and Gonzaga also, who were big Hw's
I think the jones nut huggers are fuckin histarically funny to push a juice head with legs the size of my dick as GOAT, JONES=Juice head!!!!

Jones > Couture

Rampage would have killed him.
Randy and Hendo would have been a good fight I think.

A lot of stupid ass logic without any facts behind it
I mentioned the guys randy beat and his reigns as LHW champ, Wand is just lucky as fuck they never fought, Randy has a lot less fights due to the fact he started in the mid 30's and even makes his run even that much more impressive

The only fact that matters is that MMAth does not work.
And you are a dumbass to keep repeating it. But this we knew since the first time I posted it.
That's why you cried like a bitch.
19-11 truly, a mark of GOAT!!! LOL!!!!
at 30 fights, Wandi was at 26-3-1

19-11 or 26-3-1??? Almost the same!!! LOL!!!!!

1314287987352_4517095.png

It's because bitter DC fans overrate DC, so you get a skewed perception of who the GOATs are at LHW as Randy is probably one of the easiest to drop

he doesn't get enough credit around here. he spent about half his career in title fights and people talk about too many losses. taking that into consideration, 19-11 is pretty damn good.

I remember at one time Couture vs Fedor was the biggest fight to be made in MMA. That was a fun time to be a fan.

He is ahead of bones for sure.

Saying Randy was on roids is pure speculation, jones has failed multiple tests so there is no doubt that he was juiced up.

Back