Crawford moving to 147; is now Horn's mandatory.

Bud, Spence, Thurman. Let them bang.

How can they decide that someone who has NEVER fought at that weight class gets to jump past dozens of other fighters who have been trying to get the belt for years and be the automatic mandatory?

I like Crawdad and I think he can hang with or even beat almost anyone at 147 but c'mon.

This is like Loma wanting a legit belt in his pro debut.

i was kinda hoping he'd stay at 140 and fight mikey... oh well. plenty of good fights at 147.

i was kinda hoping he'd stay at 140 and fight mikey... oh well. plenty of good fights at 147.

Mikey is fucked. He doesn't want to sign a multi-fight deal. He just wants individual fights but he's so good no one wants to give their fighter a loss with nothing to gain afterwards.

BS. Crawford shouldn't rocket to the top of the list like that over guys who have been fighting up the ranks.

Well Crawford, it was good while it lasted. Fighting Horn, though? Rest In Peace, blood

Well Crawford, it was good while it lasted. Fighting Horn, though? Rest In Peace, blood

If Crawford wants to mess with the bull, he’ll get....

That Australian guy who beat Pacquiao.

BS. Crawford shouldn't rocket to the top of the list like that over guys who have been fighting up the ranks.
Neither does whoever the fuck Gary Corcoran is so earning doesn't seem to be a concern to the WBO.

Mikey is fucked. He doesn't want to sign a multi-fight deal. He just wants individual fights but he's so good no one wants to give their fighter a loss with nothing to gain afterwards.

This might be the saddest thing I've read in some time.

I was hoping he'd try unifying some titles, get a streak of defenses.

I just had to scroll to the top of the thread to remember what it was originally about.

Wanted to see him fight Garcia oh well....

Horn literally went from unknown to this.... I know it's a long shot but if he could upset Crawford. Holy shit what a rise from obscurity

Back