Crazy contradicting beliefs that liberals have

Fair enough. This is depressing to me, I think the extremes on both ends are incredibly frustrating. I like Sherdog for the vast spectrum of people I'm exposed to. I enjoy finding out why different people think the way they do, so I appreciate you response. It was genuine and actually informative.

At least 17% too much effort in that post mang ;)

This is horseshit.

Get a side piece or something. You're too desperate for attention.
mIwhNYI.gif

People that liked your post liked the Christian bashing thread.

You know why threads like this suck? It's because you're buidling this imaginary enemy that you're going to project on to anyone who disagrees with you in the future. This is why you're incapable of actually having a dialogue, even with centrists. You are arguing in your own head against a boogeyman.

And yeah, there's a small minority of tribalistic numbskulls like you on the other end of the political spectrum who perform the same stupid mental gymnastics and fuck things up for everyone. Both sides are awful and hold us back. You're more like them than anyone in between, it's ironic. And I didn't even dignify that thread with my time because it's somehow managed to be even dumber than this one, so congrats I guess.
Good lord rustled, LOL!!

GJ @Pwent

Good lord rustled, LOL!!

GJ @Pwent
Sheeit, I'm far from rustled at the moment. That stooge couldn't even formulate a response and proved my point exactly, which actually amused me quite a bit. At this point I'm at worst confused, but that exchange was funny.

Do y'all really not have anything better to do than obsess over idiotic things people say and do? In the time you're taking to dig this stupid shit up, you could do something productive that you actually enjoy.

Assuming this kind of stuff is something you're really interested in, couldn't you find a way to explore the chaos in a way that's more beneficial to you? Like there's got to be articles or podcasts on sociology and/or psychology that would give you a better understanding of why zany shit like what's represented in these posts exists, instead of digging up the garbage of the internet to hold up like it's any meaningful representation of the real world.

2 posts back to back like this? Ya you're pretty rustled.

The truth about your side hurts doesn't it.

2 posts back to back like this? Ya you're pretty rustled.
<{cruzshake}>

I do that all the time, especially when I'm on mobile. I posted like 3 times in a row earlier in the old scary movie thread. You're reaching now.

I copied my post from the Columbus Day guilt thread.

Ultimately, as is normal in their stark global hypocrisy, Muslim activists lead the charge against other culture's "holidays" - just like Muhammad did to the Jews of Medina with his band of bandits:

"We should probably seriously consider putting an end to Islam's 2 holy days.

Basically in Muhammad's bandit travel-path, er, "immigration" through the Jewish land of Medina:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_Al-Fitr

"According to certain traditions, these festivals were initiated in Medina after the migration of Muhammad from Mecca. Anas reports:

When the Prophet arrived in Madinah, he found people celebrating two specific days in which they used to entertain themselves with recreation and merriment. He asked them about the nature of these festivities at which they replied that these days were occasions of fun and recreation. At this, the Prophet remarked that the Almighty has fixed two days [of festivity] instead of these for you which are better than these: Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha[8]"

So basically according to UN genocide standards, Muhammad, as a guest in Medina, told the Jews that their festive days were inferior and replaced them with his band of bandits, er, Allah's days.

In the end Muhammad slaughtered the men of Medina and took their wives and girls as slaves and wives for themselves. So the Medina's loss of their two holy/festive days was short-lived.

>

We're so fortunate to have all the Muslim activists in The West now doing what Muhammad did with the Jews' festive days. Hopefully the rest of the Medina story doesn't play out. But who knows, Christianity and other minority groups are still being genocided out of the ME, Africa and now Southeast Asia like has happened in that ideology's 1400 yr old tradition."

I do not feel I am learning much from these style of threads.

Oh well. *eating popcorn.jpg*

good job at your inability to disprove anything i said, and having to try to resort to insults out of butthurt

i didnt accuse you of saying anything, i accused you of not having the same reaction to the other thread

maybe you should ask your 23 year old boss for another day off so you can do some thinking and stop making such retarded posts
LOL too bad we don't have KONE around anymore to explain to you what a false equivalency is. Maybe you should check craigslist, you might find him there selling blowjobs and then you can stop trying so hard for attention.

Back