Crazy contradicting beliefs that liberals have

Racism is "systematic" but nobody told the fire department.

i'll start

-we need to raise wages for workers
-we need to flood the labor market with more immigrants to keep wages down

-we need a high minimum wage
-illegal immigrant labor is good because they work for less than minimum wage

-police are racist and corrupt
-only police should have guns

-republicans in the government ruin everything
-we need the government to control the healthcare market

I am disappoint, you forgot :
- We have to oppose patriarchal domination and misogyny, support LGBTQ rights and secular humanism
- We need to always defend Islam / Islamic culture.

Oh I'm sorry Trump Trash, you think your opinion means jack-shit to me? I harbor nothing but contempt and distain for all the Trump Trash idiots. I travel the world a lot, you are loathed all over the world.

>distain

Lol how did you mess that up twice in a row? Hahahahahaahahhaaha

>distain

Lol how did you mess that up twice in a row? Hahahahahaahahhaaha

Making a typo = mistake.
Voting for Trump = fucking idiot at a fundamental level.
Still supporting Trump = you have been left behind by evolution.

transdad-0-800.jpg

ELINOR CARUCCI FOR TIME
delete this!

Do y'all really not have anything better to do than obsess over idiotic things people say and do? In the time you're taking to dig this stupid shit up, you could do something productive that you actually enjoy.

Assuming this kind of stuff is something you're really interested in, couldn't you find a way to explore the chaos in a way that's more beneficial to you? Like there's got to be articles or podcasts on sociology and/or psychology that would give you a better understanding of why zany shit like what's represented in these posts exists, instead of digging up the garbage of the internet to hold up like it's any meaningful representation of the real world.

Do y'all really not have anything better to do than obsess over idiotic things people say and do? In the time you're taking to dig this stupid shit up, you could do something productive that you actually enjoy.
200w.gif
200w.gif

You're no fun. Why can't we just have fun and kill some time posting about the sickness that is liberalism? Most of us don't come to Sherdog to cure cancer.

Nah, I'm listening to a podcast, simming Fire Pro, and looking up cool shit I'm in to. Glancing this thread isn't the same as scouring Google for things that outrage me. These jabronis have been spamming shit they hate in a thread that only they are posting in. I'm trying to have some sort of dialogue at least, that's an attempt at productivity.

Nah, I'm listening to a podcast, simming Fire Pro, and looking up cool shit I'm in to. Glancing this thread isn't the same as scouring Google for things that outrage me. These jabronis have been spamming shit they hate in a thread that only they are posting in. I'm trying to have some sort of dialogue at least, that's an attempt at productivity.

I think all of our effort-levels are similarly mediocre.

Anti Trump Feminists chant Allahu Akbar at Women's March against Inauguration

You're no fun. Why can't we just have fun and kill some time posting about the sickness that is liberalism? Most of us don't come to Sherdog to cure cancer.
Fair enough. This is depressing to me, I think the extremes on both ends are incredibly frustrating. I like Sherdog for the vast spectrum of people I'm exposed to. I enjoy finding out why different people think the way they do, so I appreciate you response. It was genuine and actually informative.

Back