CroCop hanging with anti-terrorist unit

I like CroCop but lets face it, my man was a bit overrated. He beat everyone he was supposed to and always lost to the best.

Regardless of your own personal opinion he is still one of the greatest heavyweights of all time.

Last edited:
A combat sports legend yes but his MMA record is patchy. That's my point.

Maybe.

But at least he didn't fight pensioners exclusively, something that the current HW champ specializes in.

A combat sports legend yes but his MMA record is patchy. That's my point.

Patchy compaired to who?

Modern UFC stars who have 15 fights in entire 10+ years career, who fight once per year and have never fought multiple opponents on the same night, and never fought in any other ruleset outside of cage and north american rules?

When they fight 50+ fights in different rulesets and multie opponens on the same night, then you can evaluate who's record is patchy.

Cro Cop is a true fighter, and they are little mouses.

Last edited:
Patchy compaired to who?

Modern UFC stars who have 15 fights in entire 10+ years career, who fight once per year and have never fought multiple opponents on the same night, and never fought in any other ruleset outside of cage and north american rules?

When they fight 50+ fights in different rulesets and multie opponens on the same night, then you can evaluate who's record is patchy.

<{anton}>

legit badass.

I bet him and tim kennedy could tell some crazy stories.

Can't recall which early Pride event it was Cro Cop wearing the ATJ Lucko t-shirt. I had no clue what it was at the time till Bas mentioned it.

Cro Cop ended his carreer on a ten fight winning streak.

You don't have such legends today.

Look how Cain and JDS look after only 15 fights. They are shot and don't have half Cro Cop's amount of fights.

Mirko is a machine.

Patchy compaired to who?

When fighters were fighters. Now they are athletes with instagram followers and act like clowns because the so called fans, need the fighter to be a clown to promote himself while the promotion itself banks millions.

Just look at DJ, an amazing fighter but the fans complain because they are not interest on fight skills. They are interested in a circus that resembles WWE more than MMA.

CC is awesome. Basically a real life action hero

Can't recall which early Pride event it was Cro Cop wearing the ATJ Lucko t-shirt. I had no clue what it was at the time till Bas mentioned it.
First fight vs guy from your avatar.
You just had to look at their epic staredown a bit better to see it :)

Eastern European men make Western men look genetically deficient.

First fight vs guy from your avatar.
You just had to look at their epic staredown a bit better to see it :)

That's what I thought it was. Pride 20, stare down was one of the best ever.

Was a good win for Wanderlei ;)

sam-the-eagle.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back