Cruz vs Garbrandt 2

Dom UD. Dom found success late in the 1st fight and won the 5th. He was just too behind on the cards and Cody dropped him a few times in a round and danced on him in what was a 10-8. He was well ahead but Dom found success late. Codys confidence and chin are shot. Trevin touched him once round 3 and he completely panicked. Dom would probably feel confident walking Cody down this time and not just laying back and waiting.

Contrary I do see Cody winning again. Yes he is shot and still has the fight IQ of a maggot but that isn't relevant vs Dom. Dom is a pretend to punch fighter whose punch mechanics are so bad he couldn't ko most female fw. If he will connect with Cody, which he will ,that just opens him up for counters and one thing Cody still has is speed.

With Dom he can take his time studying his strange in /outs,ignore the touching and make him pay.

Best way for Dom to win would be to go for a submission vs a tired Cody in the later rounds.

I would like the match up

Last edited:
Contrary I do see Cody winning again. Yes he is shot and still has the fight IQ of a maggot but that isn't relevant vs Dom. Dom is a pretend to punch fighter whose punch mechanics are so bad he couldn't ko most female fw. If he will connect with Cody, which he will ,that just opens him up for counters and one thing Cody still has is speed.

With Dom he can take his time studying his strange in /outs,ignore the touching and make him pay.

Best way for Dom to win would be to go for a submission vs a tires Cody in the later rounds
Boogie-down Garbrandt will get the win.

Considering Dom was beating Chito up until the point his nose caved sideways, I'd take him for the W. Cody's last performance against Trevin was shockingly bad.

Man that's a helluva' match up actually. Career wise kinda in the same spot. It would give Dom his oppurtunity for revenge and it would give numb nuts(I kid I kid) the oppurtunity to give us just a mere glimpse of the fuckin beautiful defensive footwork/ head movement he displayed in there first match

yea i'd watch that

edit for grammar

This will more likely play out in BKFC aka CTE FC rather than in the UFC
Cody I could see going there but now Dom. He seems to have too much respect to go over there and has a media gig going with the UFC so won't be hurting for a paycheck

This just seems sad. I don't think "you've seen them fight at the top of their game, now let's see how it plays out when they're old, slow, and chinny" is a great sales pitch.
It's not,but at least there is a history there. You can hype it.

Dom was very close to winning against Chito, but I think Cody is a rough match up for him at this stage particularly.

I have no interest in seeing two fighters who are shells of their former selves especially Dom who was considered a divisional all time great at one point.

After how Cody performed in his last fight and considering how chinny he is, I got my money on Dom everytime now days.

Dom isn't a very good finisher. He hasn't finished anyone at bantamweight and mostly relies on outpointing his opponents. I don't think he knocks Cody out, (at least not early).

This just seems sad. I don't think "you've seen them fight at the top of their game, now let's see how it plays out when they're old, slow, and chinny" is a great sales pitch.
Stay tuned for Chuck v Tito 5 coming straight to PowerSlap!

Probably gonna be a close fight today. Both are far from what they used to be

Dom by ko.

Cody did the chicken dance in his last fight after fighting like a coward for 14 minutes he was nearly koed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back