Cruz vs Garbrandt 2

Cody still knows how to take advantage of Cruz’ boxing holes without getting confused by the erratic movement.

I do not think Cruz has enough power to KO even current Cody.

Cody may by chinny, but Cruz doesn't have a lot of power. Garbrandt usually looks great until he goes full r-tard and gets knocked out, but him throwing fights a way by letting himself get knocked out isn't as much of a risk with Cruz as the opponent.

My sense is that neither man is as fast as they once were, and Garbrandt would be more susceptible to a wobbling shot now.
Either way an entertaining rematch and a great "retirement fight" if they're both as washed as Shercritics are saying.

Considering Dom was beating Chito up until the point his nose caved sideways, I'd take him for the W. Cody's last performance against Trevin was shockingly bad.
For what it's worth though he did jack his neck up like the day of or day before(can't remember which), and almost pulled out of that fight last minute. So not sure it's a good fight to get a gauge what good shape cody can still perform like.

Back