Cruz was almost openly hostile towards Rogan tonight

Cruz does this because he is an insecure bitch and nothing to it.

Watch his interviews and embeddeds, he is an anti social fake. I couldn't give less fucks having an autistic analyst on commentating. Joe's knowledge is more than enough.

lol at "joe's knowledge" and rogan bullies people all the time. looks down on them. glad to see him take his own medicine

I cant believe people are crying about somebody being condescending to rogan. Who is the most self important douche there is.

Cruz does this because he is an insecure bitch and nothing to it.

Watch his interviews and embeddeds, he is an anti social fake. I couldn't give less fucks having an autistic analyst on commentating. Joe's knowledge is more than enough.

He may be insecure, but he's right. He knows what he's talking about. He's actually the kind of guy I would want to coach me because he will never bullshit me. He tells it like it is.

cruz was annoying and detracting. shouldnt be there again.

A little heat between commentators can be a good thing.

Big John did well commentating tonight, would rather have him than Cruz. Sure Joe would too

i dont know about you guys but cruz is awesome. rogan is ignorant now a days calling fights. good to see someone putting rogan in check.

He's always is and it's hilarious. Cruz doesn't suffer fools gladly and Slow Rogaine is undoubtedly the biggest fool in the building.

I did not notice any issues. You guys really paying that much attention to the commentary? If the UFC had an issue with it they would have pulled the plug already. Cruz has been on the mic a while now..

I did not notice any issues. You guys really paying that much attention to the commentary? If the UFC had an issue with it they would have pulled the plug already. Cruz has been on the mic a while now..

Honestly if you didn't notice it and had the volume at a decent volume you are probably on the spectrum.

I didn't even notice their commentary tonight. I automatically tuned it out.

I did enjoy Big John's first gig in Bellator tonight. He did good, and Goldie was fun too.

He didn't say "thats' great" you deaf f a g gots.

He said "let's pray".

Wonder if Joe wishes he hadn't been such a condescending asshole to Goldie when he was still there.

I used to love Joe and listen to his podcast, but he's really become almost intolerable over time.

Here is a newsflash for you. Cruz is an asshole. I'm not sure why anyone us surprised with his actions as a commentator.

He may be insecure, but he's right. He knows what he's talking about. He's actually the kind of guy I would want to coach me because he will never bullshit me. He tells it like it is.

That's great but let's be honest: unless your a complete new casual to MMA, Is there really anything shocking that either would say? Do I really need, at this point, Rogan or Cruz competing for my imaginary scorecard on what X fighters TRUE intention on the ground is ?

Cruz is just unprofessional. Insecure and small and annoying.

Back