Cruz was almost openly hostile towards Rogan tonight

Honestly if you didn't notice it and had the volume at a decent volume you are probably on the spectrum.

I am not really paying that close attention to them. I am watching the fights and have my own thoughts. They bicker a bit, been going on for a while and that is not a bad thing. They keep working together..

Good. Rogan shat on Goldie's "I'm doing my best" comments all the time. He deserves to get shat on publicly as well.

I agree tho, it's getting awkward.

i have had a few converstions with cruz. each time he came off like a dick. its just him

I noticed but Joe talks out of his ass too much so I like seeing Cruz put him in his place.

he was

he should be banned from commenting

cruz/anik/florian = death

My fav was the time he told Rogan to STFU about the reason 12-6 elbows are banned

That's great but let's be honest: unless your a complete new casual to MMA, Is there really anything shocking that either would say? Do I really need, at this point, Rogan or Cruz competing for my imaginary scorecard on what X fighters TRUE intention on the ground is ?

Cruz is just unprofessional. Insecure and small and annoying.
I disagree. As someone who has competed, but at the lowest level. I know what the pros are doing at a macro level, but Cruz literally breaks it down like someone would as a teacher. I have listened to Cruz's commentary, applied what he said and improved.

They are both walking contradictions with alot of confidence. Normal talk.

Cruz is a prick but he’s so much better than Rogan. Joe should have left years ago.

This announce team sucks. Much rather have seen DC or Jimmy Smith in there. Rogan and Cruz have terrible chemistry and Anik can fuck off.

He's an obnoxious person. Very prickly. I much prefer DC's laidback style on commentary. Rogan can be himself and even Anik relaxes.
He is poison isnt he.......its hard to explain for people who hasnt worked with someone like cruz. But he just bring so much negative vibes. DC is the opposite......they feel so much more relaxed and can say anything knowing he wont jump on them and make a snarky comment

I agree, he's been doing it for months now. We need some context, do they have beef or does Cruz just not respect Rogan's opinion?
It is probably the later. Joe is hard take seriously for anyone who is not a newb or a casual.

Rogan was a dick to Goldie for years. Now the shoe is on the other foot.

Back