Crypto Megathread V24 - HODL the line — gains aren’t always on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we will track them, I just don't care that much to see it as some kind of an investing competition. If Wild fluctuates and the price passes API3 at some points then goes back down then so be it, like now it's almost 3x cheaper since API3 is at $5.8.

I got most of my bag at between $2-3 so I'm good either way and staking is growing my bag.

Yes, I am with REALM so like I said I felt you were on the ball with the recent meta narratives I'm just much more skeptical with the longterm especially since VR is not new and the hype about it has been here before if you followed gaming.
Eh, I was being tongue in cheek, I don’t really care about competing - you’d be somewhat surprised at the amounts I am dealing in, not into dick wagging though. I’ve been a gamer since the 90s and know VR has been hyped for years. It’s finally living up to the hype now - as the data shows.
You’re welcome to be skeptical, my data and thesis make me take the opposite view. I also unofficially help with research for a few VC funds in APAC, so I know where the money is being allocated from institutions for the next few years. Metaverse gaming is where that target is - amongst other areas of course, but this is an area most feel they are underexposed to.

And I plan to go with that flow. Irrespective of Internet forum debates lol.

giphy.gif

hold strong fellas !!!!

WE ARE IN THE EYE OF THE STORM RN

Looking at Wild again now. Loads of people are big in it here....are their any upcoming token unlocks to be mindful of before I look for an entry? The fully dillited market cap is pretty big so I'm guessing there is more unlocks to come.

Smart move to pivot from your previous position. There's definitely a huge upside potential for WILD especially at 2 dollars.

I'm going to wait some more though. If there is more pain to come, a 1 dollar WILD is not out of the question.

A quick comment on Googles AR/VR efforts. Don’t count on anything great happening there. They sunset TWO —- TWO multi-year efforts in this space. They won’t be able to attract or retain the talent necessary to make a big impact. I imagine Apple will win the headset wars.

Well, I’m not only $100 above water. Mah gains!?!

Wish I had sold more when it was high. Wasn’t sure I would be able to buy back so soon. Finally bought back in most of my Ankr I sold at .19. For less than .08. ATOM still holding pretty strong through all this.

So is Russia the new China? China fud no longer really works due to crying wolf so much. But Russia is working great.

Did I read recently there was a massive investment in the Wilder World ecosystem?? Trying to find more info on Google and the WW site but struggling to find anything.

At the minute I've sold my position in GGG and Epik mainly because 1) think we going down alot more 2) they both have token unlocks in Feb and the last thing you want to do is buy something with upcoming unlocks in this market.

As well as relooking at Wild I plan to buy more TARA as the mainnet is close, Saito a layer 1 blockchain for gaming and Rangers Protocol a layer 1 Metaverse blockchain.

Looking at the GitHub for Elastos as well (remember that from 2018??) and there seems to be constant development. They have a full working blockchain with products being built off it as well as a full ecosystem. Yet it's less then $100 million MC and over 90% down from ATH. Don't normally buy old man coins like this but think Elastos has legs.

Did I read recently there was a massive investment in the Wilder World ecosystem?? Trying to find more info on Google and the WW site but struggling to find anything.

At the minute I've sold my position in GGG and Epik mainly because 1) think we going down alot more 2) they both have token unlocks in Feb and the last thing you want to do is buy something with upcoming unlocks in this market.

As well as relooking at Wild I plan to buy more TARA as the mainnet is close, Saito a layer 1 blockchain for gaming and Rangers Protocol a layer 1 Metaverse blockchain.
Sold the entire positions!? Wow they have to be 25% of your buy in.

Have you guys wrapped NFT's into this thread yet? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back