Custom Gloves: Ringside, BillBoxing, Zepol

You are NOT a customer of his, why are you the one making all the noise?! I have bought two pairs of gloves from him and have no complaints. IMO, You just have too much time in your hands and very little to say. Why don't you give some insightful feedback on gear you own so that you can actually help people who are not so much into gear - like we are - make informed decisions. In this tread you are just making a disservice to you and others in my opinion.
I am done with this tread.

What the hell are you on , good sir ?

apparently adding the words "......you idiot" to someone claiming anybody who disses ronda's boxing skills (because she's just a beginner apparently) is a mouthbreather card worthy.

Not that it matters.....exactly no shits were given on this end.

That argument of yours holds no weight btw .
Yes customs are not returnable but that's not true if the errors are on the manufacturers end !

edited

Good comeback........if you're 16.......oh wait ....nvm.
Been doing all your homework , kiddo ?

I just wonder whether the quality of the last posts in this thread reflects the quality of Bill's gloves?

The posting around these parts has gone so far downhill recently. I don't see how one word or two word responses should even be allowed.

I know this forum is not a heavily moderated as others, but if there is an issue, simple PM me or hit report and it will be dealt with

Thanks for that ban, G&E is serious business about gear. If you want to start pointless arguments, go to the heavies.

hi guys , we are at your service and we,ll do our best to provide you with best gear in the market!!!
thanks for all of your support and appreciation.
we are coming up with an idea of limited time discount offer (next 100 custom orders) for our sherdoger fellows...

email bill for details.
[email protected]

So has Bill Boxing made a Winning clone? I see they offer an IMF foam and a dual layer foam. Anyone have any information on how that compares to Winning? I am currently looking at Bills and Ring to Cage, however, the Ring to Cage Winning clones won't be available for a few more weeks and I haven't gotten a direct answer about their foam.

Simply email bill at [email protected], he will provide u the most correct answer. To my knowledge he hasnt made any clones for gloves only in headgear so far, but i could be wrong.

So after all this time, I just found out that my Bill gloves in the original post are actually IMFs and not layered foam. Topboxer told me via email, as I had always been curious as to what they were. Again, I didn't know I could choose my foam when I ordered these gloves so I just went with the default.

They are holding up extremely well. I spar about 3 times a week, no more than 4 rounds. They are also significantly softer now, as compared to the original stiffness I encountered during the break-in period.

Good to hear man, yeah i like bills IMF. Its alot better than the ones ive dealt with in the past. He can change the density too.

I believe Minow has layered. But in my experience Bill does NOT like to do layered because the amount of work involved, so im sure if he DOES do it... Be prepared for an increase in price.

when you connect, layered has a more comfortable feeling to it than IMF

Back