Cyborg: Rousey and McGregor, most overhyped fighters

Your argument is flawed because miesha is always losing & comes back in the nick of time its basically how shes won her biggest fights & titles, holm did nothing that mcmann, coenan & kedsie didnt do except they actually landing punches & was doing actual demage

Lol at mentioning GRD shes extremely avarage at 135 & struggled to beat kedsie & her only other wins are vs fighters no longer in the ufc she beat holm because holm is overrated as a boxer & striker & 1 dimensional

Valentina also exposed her striking & 1 dimensional skills

Outstriking a judoka is quite the feat tho

Yes they did get better because they continuoud to lose & had to get better lol

Ronda had a historic & dominate run & didnt need to get better & its no need for her to come back & try to prove to you that she can strike atleast she has a few knockouts in the highlight reels

Nunes always had potential & maybe wouldve always beat ronda but getting bullied & ragdolled by zingana & davis isnt convincing nobody

Holm performances before she fought ronda was lackluster & she got booed in both fights like i said no 1 wanted to see that fight & many were disappointed with ronda for picking her for her next fight

Yes holm exposed rondas obvious flaws but she did nothing to capitalise off of it so shes buster douglas

Lol. You just never quit do you? I guess I can at least admire that even if you are not gaining any traction with your argument.

I realize that these women are not super well rounded. I never said they were. I said that Holly, thanks to her coaches, learned how to stop Ronda dead in her tracks and make her do what she sucked at. The fact that Ronda has a few ko's on her record clearly shows the state of most of the division when she was dominating.
If a sloppy puncher with no footwork who keeps their head dead center can knock out opponents then what does that say about the opposition. I gave credit where it was due in her scrambles and ability to find submissions.

You point to her knockouts of others as an indication of something, I am guessing that she is not a shit striker and then proceed to say that she is just a judo player and outboxing her is no great feat. Wtf man, decide which direction you want to go with this and focus. You can't have it both ways.

Jackson/Wink showed the world that once you implement a few simple techniques and nullify Ronda's clinch that she is very beatable. The expectation was never that Holly would ever be able to out judo Ronda, that's just silly. Just as silly as Edmond convincing Ronda that she was a world class striker.

She simply needed to learn enough to not get involved in Ronda's game. I find it funny that your line of defence is to shit talk about the girls who nuked Ronda's ass into retirement and yet praise Ronda. By diminishing the people who dominated her you actually diminish her by doing so.

Getting better by continually losing? So Nunes has exactly 4 losses, Ronda has 2 losses, Holly has 4 losses, 3 that I would argue against women who would also beat Ronda right now. That is not a dramatic difference and these women are getting better and still competing. Where is Ronda at right now?

And I have to ask what you meant by she exposed Ronda's flaws but did not capitalize off them? Should her head have come clean off in order to properly convince you?
You seem to think that calling Holly, Buster Douglas is a thing. In reality, Mike Tyson would have killed Douglas 99% of the time, it really was flukey. Ronda probably would not beat Holly even more than 40% of the time and that is being massively generous. The comparison is not accurate at all.

Who cares anyway. Ronda is gonzo and in the future when the hype machine is no longer there, the analysts will be fair but accurate and it will be much like I have said, mark my words.

Lol. You just never quit do you? I guess I can at least admire that even if you are not gaining any traction with your argument.

I realize that these women are not super well rounded. I never said they were. I said that Holly, thanks to her coaches, learned how to stop Ronda dead in her tracks and make her do what she sucked at. The fact that Ronda has a few ko's on her record clearly shows the state of most of the division when she was dominating.
If a sloppy puncher with no footwork who keeps their head dead center can knock out opponents then what does that say about the opposition. I gave credit where it was due in her scrambles and ability to find submissions.

You point to her knockouts of others as an indication of something, I am guessing that she is not a shit striker and then proceed to say that she is just a judo player and outboxing her is no great feat. Wtf man, decide which direction you want to go with this and focus. You can't have it both ways.

Jackson/Wink showed the world that once you implement a few simple techniques and nullify Ronda's clinch that she is very beatable. The expectation was never that Holly would ever be able to out judo Ronda, that's just silly. Just as silly as Edmond convincing Ronda that she was a world class striker.

She simply needed to learn enough to not get involved in Ronda's game. I find it funny that your line of defence is to shit talk about the girls who nuked Ronda's ass into retirement and yet praise Ronda. By diminishing the people who dominated her you actually diminish her by doing so.

Getting better by continually losing? So Nunes has exactly 4 losses, Ronda has 2 losses, Holly has 4 losses, 3 that I would argue against women who would also beat Ronda right now. That is not a dramatic difference and these women are getting better and still competing. Where is Ronda at right now?

And I have to ask what you meant by she exposed Ronda's flaws but did not capitalize off them? Should her head have come clean off in order to properly convince you?
You seem to think that calling Holly, Buster Douglas is a thing. In reality, Mike Tyson would have killed Douglas 99% of the time, it really was flukey. Ronda probably would not beat Holly even more than 40% of the time and that is being massively generous. The comparison is not accurate at all.

Who cares anyway. Ronda is gonzo and in the future when the hype machine is no longer there, the analysts will be fair but accurate and it will be much like I have said, mark my words.

Your weird & Ronda obviously had really good power & she did what nunes couldn't do ko davis stiff lol

Bethe actually has only lost to ronda & holm 1 knocked her out viciously in seconds & the other it took a couple rds & looked lackluster until she landed a headkick no punches to finally get the what was supposed to be a easy knock out win

Imo bethe beat pennington & was beating reneau until that headkick which gave her a 10 8 rd & made it draw

I meant holm didn't capitalise on the win & show the world she was clearly the best & not a fluke

I have no doubt in my mind ronda wouldve ragdolled Valentina shes to small, has no power or no athletic prowess

Rondas gonza while these women attempt to break her ppv record, title defenses & hopefully make millions

JJ fell short hopefully she gets the belt back i think she will

Cyborg is tainted & all her best wins will forever be against BWs

Nunes has had a really dominate run of late with 2 title defenses she needs to fight cat again tho she may end up goat

Your weird & Ronda obviously had really good power & she did what nunes couldn't do ko davis stiff lol

Bethe actually has only lost to ronda & holm 1 knocked her out viciously in seconds & the other it took a couple rds & looked lackluster until she landed a headkick no punches to finally get the what was supposed to be a easy knock out win

Imo bethe beat pennington & was beating reneau until that headkick which gave her a 10 8 rd & made it draw

I meant holm didn't capitalise on the win & show the world she was clearly the best & not a fluke

I have no doubt in my mind ronda wouldve ragdolled Valentina shes to small, has no power or no athletic prowess

Rondas gonza while these women attempt to break her ppv record, title defenses & hopefully make millions

JJ fell short hopefully she gets the belt back i think she will

Cyborg is tainted & all her best wins will forever be against BWs

Nunes has had a really dominate run of late with 2 title defenses she needs to fight cat again tho she may end up goat

Valentina is not athletic? Ok dude, I don't think we need to go any further. You clearly don't understand half of what I have said and some of the things you are saying make no sense.

Tell you what, I will throw you a bone and we can end this now. Call it a win, ahh, you got me. Later.

I guess having great coaching goes a long way & is extremely important ronda had to learn the hard way

She never had a good coach or ever trained at a elite gym

She simply dominated off of raw athletism & talent

Just imagine her at jacksonwink or the black zillions i doubt she would ever be beaten

Back