Cyntoia Brown: Murderous Prostitute or Victim?

Not making any claims 1 way or the other, but his family claims that he wasn't a john. They say that he was some sort of youth minister and would let homeless kids stay with him to get them off the street.

Why not donate (money or time) to a shelter that takes in homeless kids?

Maybe I'm a bit odd, but I don't open my door to strangers and let them crash at my house.

I do a lot of volunteer work, but not from my house.

I heard she was brain damaged from her moms alcoholism.

Sad that some people don’t even get a first chance at life.

There's a lot of brain damaged, or straight up retarded people who are excellent, even out of the worst environments.

I do not know the woman, I do not know her heart, but there is a chance the positive spin/narrative about her is true, but maybe a greater likelihood she was a greedy low-grade liar/degenerate and a lot of people want to swallow her story to make a point.

But that's just my conjecture based on how things often turn out, she could be an angel or complete innocent child with no concept of what she really did... however, would feel naive thinking that without knowing the young lady.

read a one sided version of this a few weeks back in the NY Times, shitty situation be find yourself in at 16, but she's in the correct place and should remain there imo.

Not making any claims 1 way or the other, but his family claims that he wasn't a john. They say that he was some sort of youth minister and would let homeless kids stay with him to get them off the street.

Also not making any claims, but it wouldn't be the first time charity was used as camouflage for exploitation.

http://www.newsweek.com/cyntoia-bro...tenced-life-after-claiming-she-was-sex-718766

Celebs are rallying behind this chick like she shot her way out of some sex dungeon and was prosecuted for killing in self defense. She was a prostitute who shot a John in his head while he slept and proceeded to steal money and guns from him. She’s a liberal hero though, not surprisingly.

This will probably end up like Steven Avery, a lot of initial hub bub and then people will forget it once she’s denied a new trial a few times.

Jail either way. She doesn't belong in society.
You don't shoot and rob some dude while he's sleeping and just walk free.

Why not donate (money or time) to a shelter that takes in homeless kids?

Maybe I'm a bit odd, but I don't open my door to strangers and let them crash at my house.

I do a lot of volunteer work, but not from my house.

Just telling you the family's story.

Some of her own account seems to match that - they got food at the sonic went to his house and ate. She also said he tried to kiss her, but she pushed him away and told him she was sleepy.

Admittedly I don't have experience picking up hookers, but eating dinner with them, getting turned down and letting them take a nap at your place seems to be the opposite of what I envision.

Back