Social Dad Just Died

Sorry to hear that, man. I was in the same boat a few years ago, mom passed and then about 10 months later my dad nearly lost his life. He pulled through, but was left permanently disabled. What helped me was finding the least unhealthy thing I could and just pouring all of my focus and emotion into it.

Almost 10 months after my mother. He was found in his apartment. Just spoke to him on Saturday morning. He had a myriad of health issues but he was getting them looked at. Life's a bitch sometimes.
Sorry brotha. Lost my mom and my younger brother a few months apart. It's been 2 years. Only thing I can say is don't let a stranger give the eulogy. I did both because I felt it was my duty to represent who they were. Think on them everyday.

Almost 10 months after my mother. He was found in his apartment. Just spoke to him on Saturday morning. He had a myriad of health issues but he was getting them looked at. Life's a bitch sometimes.

My condolences Sherbro, I've lost both parents and it fuckin sucks. Hope you have good people around you to help you get through it.

And hopefully Salma can somewhat cheer you up

salma-hayek-sexy.gif

I feel for you, boss. I hope for the best for you all.

We all get our time to rest, it’s not ours yet.
May your dad and mom rest in eternal, unbounded peace.

So sorry to hear this bud. R.I.P. to your pops.

I guess your Dad wanted to be back with your Mum. All the best moving forward brother

Sorry to hear that dude. Hopefully he had a rich and fulfilled life.

Sorry for your loss. 35 is fairly young to lose both parents. I was in my mid 50s when mine died. Mom was 79 and dad was 88.

I'm just some guy you know from the internet, but I'm still here for you and hoping tomorrow is better than today

condolences, losing both parents that close together must be tough. damn

Back