Social Dad Just Died

My condolences.

Wishing you strength for the upcoming time. Those we love can never be more than a thought away; they live on in our hearts.

Sorry for your loss, my condolences. I'm dreading the day when I lose mine.

RIP

R.I.P. to your dad. I'm sending good thoughts your way. Don't really know what to say, my mind is all over the place, since I experienced the same tragedy recently.

I lost my dad in january. Old man got diagnosed with blood cancer and was gone 3 weeks later. We all suspected that this was probably the end of the road for him, but didn't think it would happen so fast. :(

Last edited:
Very sorry for your loss. Losing both parents in a year must be a real shock to the system. Hang in there. Time heals.

Watching your parents grow old and pass on can be extremely hard. My deepest sympathies are with you and your family. I’m just a random guy on the internet but I feel you 100%.

Sounds like it’s been a heavy last 10 months. I’m not that close to my dad, but would be devastated if anything happened to him. Stay strong, brother.

Almost 10 months after my mother. He was found in his apartment. Just spoke to him on Saturday morning. He had a myriad of health issues but he was getting them looked at. Life's a bitch sometimes.
Sending all the love and will help if I can.

Almost 10 months after my mother. He was found in his apartment. Just spoke to him on Saturday morning. He had a myriad of health issues but he was getting them looked at. Life's a bitch sometimes.
urgghhhh fuckkkk that sucks mate.

Have a beer, go see some friends, etc etc etc what ever takes your mind off it an helps you relax.

- Sorry for your loss. It's a pain we know it's gonna come someday. But nobody is ready to deal with.
They're the men that made who we are today.

Sometimes we forget to thank them for taking the risk, and how much we get from them. Their younth, hairs, testosterone and dreams. They abdicate all that for us.

Let's sing a song full of hope, full of pain
Why don't you sing along my friend, for it's our last refrain
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave
Memories like this never end, no, they don't fade away

So when I'm gone, oh when I'm gone
I'll be right there, close to the sun
Keep holdin' on, keep holdin' on
And I'll be right there, close to the sun
Close to the sun
Close to the sun

Here's to the one to let shine through the rain
The ones who stood for something more