DADDY NOMINATED FOR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!!!

You managed to rustle lots of jimmies on both sides with the daddy title. Well done.

Lol no. Fuck the country because Drumph is a liberal trait.

How does the right not giving a fuck about the Nobel Peace Prize that is a joke saying fuck the country? We actually hope Trump gets it, just so he can turn it down.
In general you have that backwards. Patriots who love the country oppose Trump because we want to protect it because we think he's a bad president and will make things worse. And "we" in this context includes principled conservatives, moderates and liberals alike.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say about the Nobel Peace Prize, but I am just pointing out hypocrisy. When Obama gets the prize it's a joke, not a serious prize, totally partisan, blah blah, now Trump get's it and the world should applause his greatness. Maybe you're consistent on that issue and that's cool, but most Trumpsters believe the fucking guy walks on water and are mad a lot of people don't think he does (and think he sucks as a president).

He won't get it.

He's not black.

barack-obama-sunglasses-pointing.jpg

The daddy in the topic has set jimmies to full rustle!

Lol.

990.gif

The Nobel Prize has been a joke since it's inception, particularly the Peace Prize. Something about the merchant of death making a peace prize as pr strikes me as wrong.

Kissinger won it after being a war criminal

Mother Teresa won it after taking money from brutal dictators and running appalling shelters that increased the suffering of the dying

Obama won it before a single foreign policy or peace related action.

The leaders of the US and NK meeting is a big deal, even if they signed a pretty worthless document. Did he act stupidly as usual with his allies? Of course because he's a douche bag. That may detract a bit from the meeting but it's still very significant.
I've said it is significant, but I've also said it's a double edge sword. Trump has been played right into the North Korean propaganda machine. There's a reason no other president agreed to meet with a North Korean leader, people are acting like this is something that Trump came up with and negotiated, North Korea has always wanted a direct link to the US.

In some ways I can understand why the US never wanted it since it gives a level of legitimacy to the North Korean government especially in light of the fact they have spun it as "the reason the US president has agreed to meet with glorious leader is because we are a nuclear power now and the US fears us" regardless, if we have to eat a little crow to finally get a peace treaty and some level of normalcy then fine, if it's for the greater good for South Korea, Japan and ultimately the people of North Korea (and to some level China as well).

I'd rather see that and have North Korea do some level of normalcy in regard to human rights, economic reform and demilitarization or at least scale back their military so that it isn't such a drain on their economy and society because despite what people think, North Korea collapsing was not going to be a pretty sight, there was going to be at the least some military confrontation either in the form of a coup or a last ditch effort by the regime, there were going to be floods of refugees flooding China and South Korea predominately and there was going to be a HUGE humanitarian crisis with starvation, malnutrition, disease (hell the parasitic infections alone were going to be staggering) that it would put a huge strain trying to clean it up. Inevitably it would create serious problems for South Korea if they actually unified the country, imagine taking on land that has areas with radioactive contamination, crop fields that are breeding grounds for things like tapeworms, a huge contamination problem from their mining and industrial practices and top it off a population that a vast majority are pretty much illiterate/under educated, malnourished to the point that they are noticeably smaller and less healthy than their Southern counterparts. It would be a mess. Hopefully this ends up being a more palatable mean of correcting the situation, do I believe it, not really but I do think it's worth a try.

Working towards world peace by threatening to go to war with Iran and pushing them further towards developing nuclear weapons? Not being critical of what Trump is doing with NK, but I recokon it has more to do with what China is doing behind the scenes.

There's nothing to "reckon" here. South Korea specifically said Trump was responsible for the progress made. This has been going on for a while and people still want to pretend Trump has little to do with this.

Lol at people acting like this means anything. Weren't the BDS movement recently nominated? Yaaa it means fuck all..

Despite all the bad things you could (credibly) say about Trump...

He's done more to deserve the prize than Obama did when he won it.

Yeah going to get revoked by what is happening on the boarder unless he gets something to fix the taking of children from parents.

You managed to rustle lots of jimmies on both sides with the daddy title. Well done.

What's impressive about just upsetting people? That's literally just what teenagers do in their phase when they are breaking off from their dependency of their parents and try to find their own individuality, or even children when they test the limits of how they can behave.

Don't tell me that I'm still somehow overestimating the War Room.

The thing about NPP is that there were awardees that don't deserve it which is why it looked irrelevant...and then there's Trump who actually deserves it...I don't know if this means a lot to Trump but I'm sure if he gets it...he will just rub it in libtards faces to rustle more jimmies...they wait and wait for him to fail....and him keeping on winning is really killing them softly

The delusions of Trumtards are amazing, cheering as a scumbag tries to turn himself into dictator of the United States all for "librul tears".

Back