Dagastani boys the second coming of the Gracie Clan

Why, you wanna fight?
We'll fight like everyone else does so we can show these fucks how its done? Lol.

I don't imply usually, I tend to say what I mean to avoid that need for nitpicking ;)

I still love you and you can do anything about it ya bastad lol
We re bros, bro. Let's stop pretending like we are gonna fight about anything, sir lol.

That was kinda my point you silly goose lol.
Take this Chihuly rose from my garden as a gift ;)
View attachment 979036
Take your gay flower back and gtfo.
Kidding I am also super gay for roses. Are you into them? I just googeled that specific rose and didn't know it.
I have more than 15 different varieties of roses in my garden!

We have to give respect to the Gracie family for their significant role in making MMA even a thing today, but in all honesty were they really that good at it?

Did any of them really even do OK in Pride? Based on Sherdog rules Royce is irrelevant, cheating scum that doesn't get credit for anything since he was a verified juicer. Is Rickson the greatest of the Gracie fighters? He is the only one that didn't get his ass kicked by Sakuraba or ever even fight him, not because he was scared and knew he would get his ass kicked too, but because he was just too good to fight such a smaller, unworthy opponent.

At least it is fair to say Khabib and Islam have done OK in UFC, even though they surely would have gotten destroyed in Pride.

So you're saying there they egotistical over hyped guy whos lie about there accomplishments? Gracies get a pass and I was a huge Royce fan but they arent who we thought they were.

Take your gay flower back and gtfo.
Kidding I am also super gay for roses. Are you into them? I just googeled that specific rose and didn't know it.
I have more than 15 different varieties of roses in my garden!

I have 7 different types in my garden.
I have a rainbows end (no homo lol ) rose, I have golden shower roses (no bullshit lol), pumpkin patch, lava flow roses, Tess of the d'urbervilles roses, 4th of July rose vine, and of course the Chihuly rose.

I want the true blood black next.images.jpeg

I have a rainbows end (no homo lol ) rose, I have golden shower roses (no bullshit lol), pumpkin patch, lava flow roses, Tess of the d'urbervilles roses, 4th of July rose vine, and of course the Chihuly rose.

I want the true blood black next.View attachment 979078

I want the true blood black next.View attachment 979078
I literally just planted the lava flow (known here as Lavaglut). How is it ?
That true blood black was unknown to me. Seems rare. The darkest I know are Black Baccarat and Barkarole.

I literally just planted the lava flow (known here as Lavaglut). How is it ?
That true blood black was unknown to me. Seems rare. The darkest I know are Black Baccarat and Barkarole.

I have a mini lava flow bush (2ft max), I love em though.
I have em in between 2 small evergreen trees.

I planted these last year, they're called Crocosmia 'Lucifer' (common Name(s):) Montbretia

These will double every year, and in a couple of years I'll start putting them along the edges.
IMG_20220706_010414_01.jpg

Planted this Hibiscus bush 2 years ago.IMG_20220805_214139_01.jpg

I have to recut all my edges but I have been building in the backyard lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20220706_010414_01.jpg
    IMG_20220706_010414_01.jpg
    820.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220805_214139_01.jpg
    IMG_20220805_214139_01.jpg
    867.3 KB · Views: 1
I have a mini lava flow bush (2ft max), I love em though.
I have em in between 2 small evergreen trees.

I planted these last year, they're called Crocosmia 'Lucifer' (common Name(s):) Montbretia

These will double every year, and in a couple of years I'll start putting them along the edges.
View attachment 979101

Planted this Hibiscus bush 2 years ago.View attachment 979102

I have to recut all my edges but I have been building in the backyard lol.
Interestingly, i also planted hibiscus 2 years or so ago but the flowers never worked. They would just make these buds and get stuck.

May i ask where you live? Looks like relatively warm climate to me...

Interestingly, i also planted hibiscus 2 years or so ago but the flowers never worked. They would just make these buds and get stuck.

May i ask where you live? Looks like relatively warm climate to me...

Im in Massachusetts, and those pics are from last year lol.
My flowers haven't bloomed yet.

I put white hibiscus right up against the red ones roots so Im hoping for a big red and white hibiscus bush this year.

The right comparison would be nurmangomedovs vs gracie family. If you include all the students of papa nurmangomedov (rip), you'd have to include the students of carlson gracie ( brazilian top team) and the students affiliated with gracie barra

I am going to say something controversial here but the Gracies are collectively leagues below the Dagestanis in terms of athleticism. They thrived on grappling knowledge and on MMA knowledge when it was still completely or relatively new.

The Dagestanis are faster, more explosive and coordinated on top of having world class technique in an era where MMA and grappling is at its most evolved.

It's not really comparable.

We have to give respect to the Gracie family for their significant role in making MMA even a thing today, but in all honesty were they really that good at it?

Did any of them really even do OK in Pride? Based on Sherdog rules Royce is irrelevant, cheating scum that doesn't get credit for anything since he was a verified juicer. Is Rickson the greatest of the Gracie fighters? He is the only one that didn't get his ass kicked by Sakuraba or ever even fight him, not because he was scared and knew he would get his ass kicked too, but because he was just too good to fight such a smaller, unworthy opponent.

At least it is fair to say Khabib and Islam have done OK in UFC, even though they surely would have gotten destroyed in Pride.
You think khabib couldn't have accomplished what Marcus Aurelius has?

I am going to say something controversial here but the Gracies are collectively leagues below the Dagestanis in terms of athleticism. They thrived on grappling knowledge and on MMA knowledge when it was still completely or relatively new.

The Dagestanis are faster, more explosive and coordinated on top of having world class technique in an era where MMA and grappling is at its most evolved.

It's not really comparable.
It's two different eras. It's comparable because people compare them.

The main similarity between Khabib and Rickson is that both retired way too early, proceeded to talk tons of shit from the sidelines and yet refuse to back it up even though nothing is stopping them, and both are more myth than substance in terms of overall legacy.

Seriously, Khabib was in the UFC for 8 years, was ranked top 5 for 6 of them, and still fought painfully weak competition for nearly his entire run. Yes he was undefeated (people sure love to jerk it to those green boxes on Wikipedia) but he is not a serious GOAT candidate.

The same can be said for Rickson but even less credible. Rickson is the BJJ equivalent of the guy at the bar who says he can pick up any girl he wants yet spends the entire night bragging to dudes in the smoke pit and you've never even seen him make eye contact with a girl. Massive talker, refused to back it up numerous times.

The main difference between the two is that while he clearly cherry picked opponents, I've never known Khabib to be a cheater while the same cannot be said for the Gracies. If you know the truth about the early UFC tournaments... yeah, they were hella rigged. Grateful to the Gracies for popularizing the sport but yeah... they are more sideshow than substance
Very well said.

Back