daken7's Easy On The Caffeine Bub Pub

I've gotta cut down on my energy drink consumption...sleep rhythm's been effed up lately.

Sup dawg.

Where were you anyway?

Well, in a nutshell, I dropped out of school (once again, sigh...), moved back to Los Angeles, worked menial jobs before being placed in a waitlist for a sheet metal union. Took up painting up last year, which has been my primary obsession at the moment. Here's a picture of a portrait I just finished recently:
dtcpipl.jpg

X-posted from the Pictures and Multimedia section.

Cool portrait, I love Mike Tyson.

But no, seriously, that's pretty good man.

Thanks, man! I love Mike Tyson too. I'm painting a portrait of him next. Fucking mindreader... Can I still call you KiwiTricker?

So, I swam 200m today. Took just over 6 minutes. Jesus Christ, swimming is hard! Definitely going to work at it more, whether or not I get this lifeguard gig.

If you put your heart and soul into it, it'll only be a matter of time before you get it. Good luck, bro.

Turn this into a poster and hang it on your wall for inspiration:
David_Hasselhoff.jpg

I would, if I didn't already have a David Hasselhoff poster over my bed which I kiss every night before going to sleep.

Maybe you can paint the hoff next and mail to kiwi for his bedroom

I had 3 back injuries last year pushing through them. My current lifting program will get me stronger and is addressing weak areas too. My back will get better, then I'll deadlift again when it does. Maybe back squat but I can take or leave that. Last year was the time I've had consistant injuries. Taking your advice would get me layed up, again, and further inhibit my recovery. I know what I'm doing with this thanks. As for food, I eat at least 3500kcals aday. My fucking breakfast has almost 15000kcals. You are not qualified to be giving medical advice, few people here are and I doubt the ones that are would feel comforable doing so over the internet. Further more, as someone who has struggled with there weight in the past (was an obease teenager. Seriously my gut was close to 50 inches at the time) and also struggled with my cardiovascular fitness, your advice isn't ideal.

TLDR: Lots of people banlance strength and conditiong. I'm a former fattie. You're not a doctor. Your advice is simplistic and illconcieved.

I've never seen someone with so many excuses not to squat or deadlift. Good luck with your rope skipping career, bub.

I'm blaming the lousiness of this pub on Milkman for naming it after a guy who doesn't even squat or deadlift.

Welcome back to socal, thunder - nice painting!

Back