Dana donated 10k to Stevie Rays daughter

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Stevie Ray requires $100,000 for his daughter's life-saving brain surgery, and Dana has generously donated $10,000 towards the cause. However, some may question the extent of Dana's generosity when they recall that he gifted a Nelkboy $200,000 for his birthday.

Thoughts?

Stevie Ray requires $100,000 for his daughter's life-saving brain surgery, and Dana has generously donated $10,000 towards the cause. However, some may question the extent of Dana's generosity when they recall that he gifted a Nelkboy $200,000 for his birthday.

Thoughts?
Honestly speechless

Pathetic

dana-white-1040x572.jpg

Thoughts?
Dana White is a greedy piece of shit scumbag.

Fuck Dana Whifebeater

what Dana does with his money is his business so i dont care sad you do... lucky he help at all

Great that he donated such a large amount. I don’t think he’s a bad person, but he tries his best to become more unlikeable considering him gifting some random YouTuber 20 times the amount. Still, someone donating should never be bashed, I hope Stevie gets enough money for surgery. How come it would cost 100k, I thought it was free (as in funded by taxes) in the UK?

That's cool of him because he didn't have to give any. It's his business what he does with his money he's the one that made it.

Back