Dana hates Woodley for not defending the belt, right?

Probably being naively optimistic about this, but my hope is that Dana does this shit to Woodley as a way of actually promoting him. Woodley doesn't seem capable of having real beefs with any of the fighters, so the best way to promote him may be for him to have a beef with the company. WWE has done the same thing with Vince McMahon before.

I think Dana's biggest problem is Woodley comes across as someone who is probably a big ass whiner and difficult to deal with behind the scenes. I say this because through the years he has whined about all sorts of things and has also said/defended some pretty odd ball things. He also seems to jump on the race card way to fast. He clearly believes in his mind if your the best fighter in the cage, you should also get paid the most. The problem with that is its just an opinion in most cases and a fighters true worth to a promoter is how much you draw based on factual information.

But he just fought Till 3 months ago.

Meanwhile, Conor NEVER defended a single belt he had and Dana rides his nuts like a fanboy.

And yet this jerknut is about to sign a 10 year contract extention?!

Pffft.....
View attachment 486023

I used to hate Woodley. I thought him pulling the race card was in poor form. I also wasn't a fan of his entitled attitude. Hind-sight, I realize he was right, Dana legitimately treats him differently. And now, every time Woodley does something that pisses Dana off, I'm happy.

Time to get rid of this relic.

Dana is specifically mad at Woodley for not saving 233. That's all there is to it. If they weren't scrambling for a main event he wouldn't even be talking about him.

Dana hates Woodley because when hes not bitching about his next opponent hes bitching about something else. He wants money fights and puts on boring ass fights a lot of the time. Hes just a hassle.

Has nothing to do with defending his title. This Conor hater forum is obsessed with title defenses.

Dana would take 1 Conor over 100 Aldos.

Dana is out there throwing Woodley under the bus for not signing to a fight while injured. Meanwhile, Namajunas hasn't even been hinted at a fight in the near future. Where is the interim 115lbs title?

It's the UFC's fault for having so many cards.

When Woodley pulls NEAR the same numbers as McGreggor Dana will be hugging his ass and talking about how he's the potential GOAT of WW. $$$ Dana's love ain't hard to predict/understand.

I don't remember the commentary for either of those, who was Rogan cheer leading for?
Brandon Vera and Cung Le.

"OH HUGE SHOTS BY VERA!!" Goldie comments that Shogun gets a take down. "I CAN'T BELIEVE SHOGUN DOESN'T WANT TO STAND WITH BRANDON!" Shogun starts pouring it on Vera in the 4th round. "VERA IS STILL IN THIS FIGHT!" Fight gets stopped 30 seconds later.

With Cung Le he immediately protested the stoppage despite the fact that Cung's face was all busted to shit and he was eating unanswered blows after failing a desperate takedown attempt.

Dana hates Woodley cuz Woodley doesn’t kiss his ass or bow down to the UFC.

Brandon Vera and Cung Le.

"OH HUGE SHOTS BY VERA!!" Goldie comments that Shogun gets a take down. "I CAN'T BELIEVE SHOGUN DOESN'T WANT TO STAND WITH BRANDON!" Shogun starts pouring it on Vera in the 4th round. "VERA IS STILL IN THIS FIGHT!" Fight gets stopped 30 seconds later.

With Cung Le he immediately protested the stoppage despite the fact that Cung's face was all busted to shit and he was eating unanswered blows after failing a desperate takedown attempt.

I remember vaguely that he hyped everything Cung Le did. I forgot he protested the stoppage, that's crazy. Cung Le's nose looked like it was upside down after that fight. Rogan's lack of knowlege about fighters sometimes is shocking, Shogun has always gone for takedowns when he has a bigger advantage on the ground.

Dana doesn't hate Woodley. He just doesn't like him because he has a diva personality. Calling for a money fight before defending his belt once. Pulls out of fights and turns down fights because he claims he is hurt. Cries like a bitch about being treated unfairly because he is black. No one gives a f*$&, but you Woodley. Dana is a awesome as a promoter. He loves Jones, Silva and now Israel Adesanya(sp). It has nothing to do with color but a race baiter like Tyron doesn't care about facts and is blinded by his ego.
What fight did he pull out of you liar?
Stop spreading lies online like a teenage girl.
You are the one who doesn't care about facts, dumbass.

I'm pretty sure Black Conor Mcgregor would get treated approximately the same as White Conor Mcgregor, all else being equal, but most importantly, their economic productivity to the UFC.

At least by management.

The issue is Woodley's personality. Also the fact that he was calling people out for doing exactly what he started doing..As soon as he becasme the champ he was" This person doesn't deserve a title shot. this person is not worthy" Shut up and Fight.

Dana hates anyone who a) doesnt make him tons of money and/or b) doesnt care about towing the company line.

But he just fought Till 3 months ago.

Meanwhile, Conor NEVER defended a single belt he had and Dana rides his nuts like a fanboy.

And yet this jerknut is about to sign a 10 year contract extention?!

Pffft.....
View attachment 486023

I used to hate Woodley. I thought him pulling the race card was in poor form. I also wasn't a fan of his entitled attitude. Hind-sight, I realize he was right, Dana legitimately treats him differently. And now, every time Woodley does something that pisses Dana off, I'm happy.

Time to get rid of this relic.
Yeah, dana & conor have done nothing but make the company fuck loads of dollerydoo's. Fuck them.

Meanwhile T-wood can barely sell a ppv. Would probably not be out of place headlining a fight night..
dcgif.gif

I don't think these two hate each other as much as it appears. Think about it. If Dana hated Woodley, would Woodley be on the UFC on Fox panel? For some reason, this is just how these two communicate with each other. I think they have pretty similar personalities, so maybe that's why. It's like every defense, Woodley complains about his opponent but he ends up fighting them anyway.
Dana doesn't decide who works for Fox, nor will he get to decide who works for ESPN. If he did, Aerial ass would be grass. Woodley lobbies for the opponent he wants to fight, but that's when no contract is on the table. It's just the mma forums flip the fuck out, but never acknowledge how quick he is to actually sign the first fighter he's offered. He'll say he wants to fight Diaz a month after he fights, and these turds will say he's ducking four different people.

Woodley is mainly boring because of the opponents he's fought (wonderboy and maia).

Obviously he whines way too much as well and he's entitled. But he's really not that boring. He destroyed Lawler and Till.

Back