Dana Kicked Out Ariel Again And He's Being Ariel About It

If you know it was wrong, immature and petty, then what exactly are you arguing for?

You say Ariel should admit his mistake, but you also state he had the right to report the story. You say he should use common sense, but if what he did wasn't wrong, what are you arguing for?

You are contradicting yourself here. I assume that you mean Dana was wrong, immature, and petty. Well, Dana had the right to do what he did but you still think it was wrong. Then you state if Ariel had the right to do what he did then he did nothing wrong. See the contradiction in logic there.

Acting within ones rights is not the same as acting correctly. As I have said, Ariel had the right to do what he did but I don't think he was right to do it. I base that on the effects of his actions.

You say you aren't offended, but you said you were upset by the tweet and your experience was ruined. What are you arguing for?

I'm also not sure why you keep saying I'm insulting or attacking you or projecting. I go back and read my posts when you say that and find nothing beyond "grow up" and the use of the word "pretend".

I never said I was offended, upset, that my experience was ruined, or made another emotional statement on the subject. These are projections you are making on my words. Saying that I need to grow up is an insult and shows you are being irrational.

I only discuss this topic because I find the topic interesting and believe I have something to contribute to the discussion. That is it. I believe that there is ignorance on both sides of the topic and that I maybe able to provide a perspective some may not have considered. The conclusion I have drawn, regardless of Ariel's rights or Dana's reaction, is Ariel caused the UFC harm in its investment to provide an entertaining reveal of the Lesnar fight and that harm could have been prevented. This harm also extends to the fans as the video was anticlimactic after Ariel's tweet. Since there is little to no positive effects of Ariel's actions in this instance, he caused more harm than good. Also, if Ariel cannot recognize that, I can see why the UFC would try to limit his access to any information involving the UFC's future plans. That limit could certainly include removing his press pass.

Does he not realize that by airing all this dirty laundry it puts him into the dog house THAT much more. Shut the fuck up, privately apologize to Dana, kiss a lot of ass, etc ---the usual to get ahead in life. Life is chess, not checkers. Way too many morons reacting to every single thing that hurts their feelings and losing sight of the big picture. Make moves, build contacts versus losing gigs and burning bridges. Not everyone is going to like you and life isn't fair. K i'm gonna stop now. Get a grip Ariel. Stop complaining like a little bitch.

<seedat><{1-12}><{1-7}>

Ariel...LOL. Your a pain in the ass that's why.

Why is it so hard for Ariel to apologize, he just keeps playing victim like Dana is taking his jobs, no Dana gave you three chances, three, you screwed up and betrayed his trust and snitched out deals and he told you not to do it again, its your fault that you kept doing it.

Just apologize stop saying Dana keeps taking jobs, Dana will let you back if you just say sorry I fucked up.

This thread is full of paid UFC trolls or lame-o's thinking if they shit talk Ariel, Dana will give them free tickets and send a truck full of snow to their driveway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back