Media Dana skips UFC Apex, goes across the street to watch DAZN Boxing...

Dana is a self hating MMA promotor whose true love is boxing
899020763d5d6e10c885d9c9d190862f

The Apex is just a money grab at this stage. The atmosphere makes the experience not worth watching imo. I tuned in for the last 2 fights yesterday and even those weren't great. It feels like I'm watching sparring, it feels empty.

Last edited:
Great message from the boss. Even if he wanted to watch something else, keep that under wraps. Go somewhere private or stay home. Dana is a "promoter" that actively shit talks his fighters on a regular basis. A professional would be there in person or go somewhere far away. Across the street is an insult, really.

Good move by Dana.

The last UFC card was trash

And you're telling me he didn't watch Tyson Fury vs Ngannou?
<{nope}>
he 100% watched that fight. and he will watch Anthony Johnson vs Ngannou too but he won't admit it out loud lol
Francis should leave Dana tickets at will-call, under the name "Wife Power Slapper".
(I know King Ngannou is too classy for that.)

It was a fight night at the Apex, what's the problem...

He doesn't have to be in 100% of the fights the UFC puts on.

Probably Dana he was network 🛜 with undercard boxing guy with opportunity of lifetime in the (styll) growing sport of Power Slap.

Maybe founder Dana he was say "Hey you young man so sorry for your loss today here are some ticket 🎟️ for free PS6 show entry maybe you compete one day in PS7 #battle"

Dana his plan is to provide more opportunity to middle class combat sport participant, so I was not been putting this past him consider he was all aboot the bag for him and others,,,, styll 💰

#JustBusiness #Cardone10x #GrowthHacking

Last edited:
Let the kids run the APEX shows -- good practice.

Wise Dana is transcendent in the Fight World.

In all fairness it's probably a breath of fresh air for Dana to watch fights in person without having to worry about politics after.

But Dana is a guy that claims he's working 24/7 and this crazy schedule that ruins his health.... this event just isn't big enough to impact that mindset I guess.<45>

Back