Rumored Dana to announce date/location of Leon vs Belal 2 (probably) next week.

Rorschachxx

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

It seems the fight is a done deal like many already guessed.

The fact they are waiting to announce its location and date tells me they kept that fight in limbo since they're looking to fill up UFC 300 while not compromising on a titlefight for an upcoming England PPV.

Yea, this COULD be on 300, but maybe with another title headlining.

But no way this headlines 300

They're digging deep in the barrel when Belal vs Leon is a potential fight for 300

Yea, this COULD be on 300, but maybe with another title headlining.

But no way this headlines 300
I'm one of few Belal fans and even I will tell you this would be a horrible main-event for UFC 300. Esp. after Leons last performance as well.

Its either one of two more title fights coming to UFC 300 or the main-event for the upcoming England PPV. it probably depends or depended on another big fight the UFC as trying to make for UFC 300 or possibly how fast DDP or Strickland could turn around fight at 300.

the onnly place that makes sense is 300 main event .. its the biggest fight they can make
That's not going to be 300's main event. Possibly co-main, but not main. If DDP beats Sean tonight and doesn't get badly injured or something, him vs. Izzy is your 300 main event.

Leon vs Who??
*from a previous article<45>

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240101-194916.png
    Screenshot_20240101-194916.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 7
Dana and this fight are going to make history; first title fight in the prelims Main Event!

Why is Leon/Belal even big? I feel like it's just one of those matchups they randomly announce.

It's interesting how calling Belal boring has become such a widespread 'edgy' virtue signal. Everyone saying it somehow thinks it makes them cool, when every other neckbeard is constantly rehashing the same stale, hackneyed routine.

And it's often by the same people who would happily pay money to watch Colby Covington hump/pillow slap his opponents or Strickland point fight his way to victory.

Don't get wrong, Belal is hardly the most exciting fighter. But it's embarrassing how many simps have joined the unfunny pile on.

Hopefully throwing that out there to get someone else to the negotiating table

It's interesting how calling Belal boring has become such a widespread 'edgy' virtue signal. Everyone saying it somehow thinks it makes them cool, when every other neckbeard is constantly rehashing the same stale, hackneyed routine.

And it's often by the same people who would happily pay money to watch Colby Covington hump/pillow slap his opponents or Strickland point fight his way to victory.

Don't get wrong, Belal is hardly the most exciting fighter. But it's embarrassing how many simps have joined the unfunny pile on.
He was actually extremely entertaining prior to going on his run. Sucks that the boring style is what has gotten him here

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back