Dana White is an Absolute Scumbag

dana-white-ravil27-ravil27.gif

Meh, his wife hit him first.

He can't force fighters to sign shit.

The other two points are whatever, 3rd point is correct but no idea what is meant by UFC 300 co-main.

Thing is, Dana is kind of a scumbag, but Shertards are so pathetic in making up reasons to hate him instead of using the very real reasons that are out there, you can't help but laugh.

I don't like to defend Dana, but he was slapped and his immediate drunken reaction was to slap back. I do not believe him to be a domestic abuser. If he were a wife beater behind the scenes his wife would not have had the audacity to slap him in public. He's definitely a shitty husband though, his wife appeared to be fed up with his philandering and was confronting him in public about it. I always assumed they had a deal worked out since we've known about it for years.

Fam most of 6ixdog be commiting half dem tings every week and wastemans ain't contributing nothin to the world. Least Dana gave us slaps fam c'mon now 🤦

Ya know for years I thought that meant "F Dat -F You !!". Still do.

That's one of two acronyms I end up googling constantly as they just won't land with me for some reason

I can't even remember the other because, well, it just won't land lol

Back