Dana White is an Absolute Scumbag

- He commits acts of domestic violence against his wife
- Forces fighters to sign exploitative contracts
- Talks disparagingly about athletes post fight
- UFC 300 co-main event

Ask Frank Shamrock what he thinks about Dana...most sherdoggers will disagree cause Frank was a fighter who had a different vision and actually put his health on the line vs people who sit behind a computer and share their opinion on why they support Dana here on sheepdog.

Ask Frank Shamrock what he thinks about Dana...most sherdoggers will disagree cause Frank was a fighter who had a different vision and actually put his health on the line vs people who sit behind a computer and share their opinion on why they support Dana here on sheepdog.
I don't think it's as much "supporting" DW it's more of laughing at these overly emotional weirdos who have an irrational hate for a person they've never met and still watch and support their product.
It's strange to have such hate and anger towards someone for just being really good at their job.

MMA is not a nice people business. MMA orgs are cesspools.

Scumbags probably have some redeeming features. Dana, not so much.

Skies are blue
Trees are green
Dana White
Is so mean

Kids will fight
Kids will play
Dana White
Is so gay

Dana thinks
Dana slick
But Dana looks
just like a dick

Not a man
Who keeps his word
Dana White
The human turd
You bastard! That last line made me choke on my food!! ⚰️⚰️⚰️

Dana is the GOAT promoter and a great businessman. His wife had it coming putting her hands on him, and it's not the GOAT's fault that no one wanted to fight on UFC 300. If you're don't like your contract then don't sign it and go find another job, like everyone else is doing, or cry to your manager, because it's his job to negotiate a good contract for you.

He listed the UFC 300 Main Event as reasons DW is a scumbag. That's how I took it. What is it you think he meant?

Dana never said the main event was going to be mindblowing. That's some shit the fans came up with.

He did right thing with that slap.
If you teach women that its alright to bully you then you are weak.

And gorillas take big poops. So what?

- He commits acts of domestic violence against his wife
- Forces fighters to sign exploitative contracts
- Talks disparagingly about athletes post fight
- UFC 300 co-main event

She shouldn't have burnt the pot roast

Back