Dana White is an Absolute Scumbag

Ha, what?
You really don't get it? Dana White promised the Main Event would blow peoples minds. Does Alex Pereira vs Jamal Hill blow your mind? On top of that it is clear as day that the UFC tried to make a long list of other fights and it makes this feel like at the last minute Dana White had to take his cousin to the prom. Sure Alex vs Hill is a good fight but this is a case of Over Promise and Under Deliver.

I mean, he is a pos for beating his wife and some fighters are super underpaid.

I also double hate an all CCP WMMA bout but it is what it is.

I just think if you’re going to hate Dana. Be fair about it. He’s a fucking dishonest pos sometimes. But he’s done many good things as well. And you have to understand that he’s there to take the bullets for all the cost cutting measures. He doesn’t have 100% control over a lot.

When he fucks up I call him out. But I also give him props if he deserves them.

I just think if you’re going to hate Dana. Be fair about it. He’s a fucking dishonest pos sometimes. But he’s done many good things as well. And you have to understand that he’s there to take the bullets for all the cost cutting measures. He doesn’t have 100% control over a lot.

When he fucks up I call him out. But I also give him props if he deserves them.
About the fairest take there is right here, imo.

- He commits acts of domestic violence against his wife
- Forces fighters to sign exploitative contracts
- Talks disparagingly about athletes post fight
- UFC 300 co-main event

And it needed another thread.

You really don't get it? Dana White promised the Main Event would blow peoples minds. Does Alex Pereira vs Jamal Hill blow your mind? On top of that it is clear as day that the UFC tried to make a long list of other fights and it makes this feel like at the last minute Dana White had to take his cousin to the prom. Sure Alex vs Hill is a good fight but this is a case of Over Promise and Under Deliver.

Yeah, I share those feelings, but I'm not blaming the co-main specifically lol

Most fight promoters are but then again most fight promoters do not have masses of fanboys who love them more than any fighter.

- UFC 300 co-main event

The first three are cover for the fourth one.

- UFC 300 co-main event

This just occurred to you sir?
Can't get one by you.

Back