Dana White makes the national news for helping bullied child

Dude fucking bullies everyone.

Typical hypocrite.

Yet people will eat this up.

Dana bullied a 13 year old on Twitter when he is a grown ass man.
Lmfao. Holy fuck that first sentence fucking killed me.

I know some of you guys give Dana crap, and call him a liar, I'm not sure if that's a running gag within the community, or what, but you guys gotta give Dana props for this. Hopefully that kid gets his time's worth at the Performance Center, teach him how to deliver a straight right to any other little fucker who tries to mess with him.

I hate bullying, seeing this stuff happen makes my blood boil, good to see adults recognizing the shitty behavior of some kids and putting them on notice for it.

Every bully eventually has to be confronted and stopped, and sometimes that unfortunately means violence, but I'm all for little kids defending themselves.

This is a much better interaction with children than arguing with them on Twitter. <31>

...and that young boy grew up to be Stiopic. Feel old yet?

Mark Hunt tried to bully Dana White.

giphy.gif

Chris Evans delivered pretty hard on this one. Dana's would be really cool if the kids into fighting, but every kid would fuggin love to go to a superhero movie with Captain America and all the other superheroes.

What kind of shit parent posts a video of their child at his lowest moment for all the world to see?

Last edited:
Gettig soft old timer? A nice gesture. Good on Dana

Nice...This kinda ties in with the bullies quote in the Captain America movie.

That's awesome that people are helping this kid. I watched the video and have no idea how anyone could pick on this poor kid, it's disgusting.

And Dana is the guy that said Cyborg looks like Wanderlie Silva in a dress....

As a Dana hater, this was really fucking cool. Saw this yesterday and was very impressed.

Back