Media Dana White says Francis Ngannou will never be in the UFC again

Francis, like 99% of the other fighters on the roster, deserve whatever number Hunter Campbell scrawled on a post it note and slid across the table during contract negotiations.

well duh. ngannou made ufc and dana appear weak. how can they be the best when they cant even keep their own HW champion? francis will never be back in the UFC. if you're an ex champ and you leave, bye bye.
Weak? Yeah, that's why media is buzzing with the return of Jones and Francis is talking to global. Rapid Dana hatred causes such twisted delusions.

Didn't think he would. It's possible he doesn't get a boxing bout and wants to come back, but it would probably be for less than he already turned down.

Dana White has “Fedor’d” him

I’m surprised he didn’t bash him and call him overrated

I think its fair to say Francis won't be back because the time by when he'd consider a return from a financial perspective likely he would be north of 40.

As it is he's going to be 37 in September.

I can believe it..

They covered up Jones' PED failure saying "tainted supplements" that were never identified
They made up new science to excuse Jones' following PED failure
They had the rules changed to allow Jones' PED test result to fall within legal limit
They went out of their way to have Jones' DQ loss reversed (which i can agree was a bit of a harsh dq)

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they deliberately refused to give N'Gannou a contract to remove any chance of him beating Jones. That would ruin there carefully crafted narrative

Back