News Dana White says next fight kits will be made by either Nike, Under Armour, or Venum

Hope its Under Armour i just went to their store last week when they reopened due to covid-19 not too expensive like nike and love how the shirts fit
LrWBxMIBo0PvPeemrTTEBlbrDTPn68HZS-3f0mIkViFAwwddx-0_vXPMfd9w3rWkJUjOCRrNonw0nvzW9iHKff6QAlQcoj437TZWD0maTIHjwX9lI3HJTzr740GujjUrvtT0k4zxJRdJUbZiXONs1xWYHxSm6cvGtJA

Whatever brand is worse than Reebok, it’s going to be that

Better than now...YES! Will I purchase any of the new kits...NO!

What ever way the kits go, the fighter $$$ compensation needs to increase.

Spike - Fox - ESPN
THQ - EA
Reebok - Nike

Upwards should be the trend. Fighters won't get a penny. No need to get hopes up, this isn't for that, but hopefully better appearance for us fans.

This is bullshit, just when Bryce Mitchell got authorization on those camo shorts....he's back to square one.

I always thought it was weird that as many trips to the mall or outlet malls ive made with the family during the Reebok era of the UFC I've never seen one Reebok ufc article of clothing. I guess you can get online and order shit but it just didnt make sense.

Spike - Fox - ESPN
THQ - EA
Reebok - Nike

Upwards should be the trend. Fighters won't get a penny. No need to get hopes up, this isn't for that, but hopefully better appearance for us fans.
As if EA is better than THQ. They buy companies and sink them to the ground.

the current uniforms look fine. sure it started off bad.

Venum is a legitimate MMA brand, 100% of their focus is targeted towards MMA gear which is how it should be. That being said Under Armour makes some quality stuff and I wouldn’t be mad with that, I constantly wear their gear for training and find it comfortable and durable.

Nike would be the WORST choice, they’re too political and I can’t picture fighters wearing basketball shorts to fight. Keep that toxicity away from MMA.

<seedat>
Hi Dana

Back