Dana White sympathisers…

And I asked you what particular aspect of capitalism are you criticizing but you had no response, just emotional name-calling.

That is an incredibly complicated answer that varies from country to country with their various implementations of capitalism. You're expecting a simplistic "capitalism bad becuz..." argument because you're ignorant and think that's how people trying to improve various implementations of capitalism think.

That is an incredibly complicated answer that varies from country to country with their various implementations of capitalism. You're expecting a simplistic "capitalism bad becuz..." argument because you're ignorant and think that's how people trying to improve various implementations of capitalism think.
Then why mention it at all pussy? If you’re going to bring it up and criticize it, then at least be ready to explain what exactly you’re criticizing.

Then why mention it at all pussy? If you’re going to bring it up and criticize it, then at least be ready to explain what exactly you’re criticizing.

lol you're getting angry because all you've done in this conversation is display an extreme level of deliberate ignorance and I'm declining to try to teach you information you've been avoiding all your life.

I can't believe I didn't recognize your intellectual prowess. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
lol you're getting angry because all you've done in this conversation is display an extreme level of deliberate ignorance and I'm declining to try to teach you information you've been avoiding all your life.

I can't believe I didn't recognize your intellectual prowess. :rolleyes:
Not angry, just speaking to you in the only language you can understand. You’re the one who brought up capitalism, and when pushed, you have nothing to say about what you dislike about it. Sounds like you’re just another loser who can’t hack it so you hate on others who are thriving.

Stay salty cause Dana imparts snow to his Vegas residence.

I can't even imagine hating Dana after all he's done for us.

Most people believe it or not are a fan of the brand and not the product (fighters). It kinda makes sense giving how fast they throw a fighter underneath the bus

Anyway I don't inherently hate one more than the other. I like to take a neutral stance on most matters and then go with whatever seems more reasonable to me.

However if you're asking me to believe one party or the other at face value, definitely the fighter. Dana White time and time again has proven to be a liar who will do anything to keep the UFC machine going

Last edited:
Not angry, just speaking to you in the only language you can understand. You’re the one who brought up capitalism, and when pushed, you have nothing to say about what you dislike about it. Sounds like you’re just another loser who can’t hack it so you hate on others who are thriving.

Stay salty cause Dana imparts snow to his Vegas residence.

Yes, you can't understand why the conversation isn't progressing into a discussion of capitalism when we're literally still on the first points of our exchange: your ignorance is so aggressive that you still think anyone criticizing capitalism must either be a communist or an impoverished failure.

Are you under the impression you're someone who is capable of having an intelligent conversation about capitalism? Do you think you would have anything even remotely productive or intelligent to say on the topic?

I can't even imagine hating Dana after all he's done for us.

You feel like he's done a lot for you and you can't imagine why anyone might criticize him for the way he has treated people who aren't you.

Yes, you can't understand why the conversation isn't progressing into a discussion of capitalism when we're literally still on the first points of our exchange: your ignorance is so aggressive that you still think anyone criticizing capitalism must either be a communist or an impoverished failure.

Are you under the impression you're someone who is capable of having an intelligent conversation about capitalism? Do you think you would have anything even remotely productive or intelligent to say on the topic?
Bitch, you’re the one who made a thread criticizing it, and I’m simply asking you what exactly you are criticizing and you can’t even explain your own outrage. But yeah keep raging incoherently.

Bitch, you’re the one who made a thread criticizing it,

Which thread was that?

and I’m simply asking you what exactly you are criticizing

I never criticized capitalism; I asked if you if you understood that someone could criticize capitalism without trying to implement communism (and then if you just thought no one could criticize capitalism). Two questions you've refused to answer directly, but seem to have answered indirectly with your steadfast ignorance.

and you can’t even explain your own outrage. But yeah keep raging incoherently.

Lol @ refusing to discuss ideas with someone who's aggressively ignorant is raging now. Do you ever consider that you had as much potential as anyone and this is what you've done with your mind?

Francis isn't an employee of Dana white anymore he's making executive decisions in PLF now. He's more than just Dana's peer, he's like the James bond of mma, a fight promoter and a world championship level heavyweight fighter who everyone wants to watch. I'd say Francis got the best out of this one.

Also of course a man with testosterone would have an opinion like yours with a picture like yours.

Those disagreeing with you can't get turned on by such a picture unless that ass belongs to their significant other and their boss is in the gif grinding up behind her.

Fuck corporate america.

Without Dana, MMA wouldn't be as big as it is today. He took an obscure little organization and turned it into a multi-billion dollar org.

^^^^^^^^^^ This

It's not the top end of the pay scale that is the problem, it's the bottom.

Those guys have the chance to add 50k or more. Roughly $750 per minute to fight is good money really and they're on the biggest possible platform to launch themselves to big money if they can do it. Go look at regional guys pay and come back if you want to throw a pity party for someone who chose to be a cage fighter.

Francis isn't an employee of Dana white anymore he's making executive decisions in PLF now. He's more than just Dana's peer, he's like the James bond of mma, a fight promoter and a world championship level heavyweight fighter who everyone wants to watch. I'd say Francis got the best out of this one.
Lmao oh I'm certain that he's making executive decisions. Tell us without telling us you know nothing about governance

The same dickriders that are attracted to Musk, Trump, Hitler, and on and on. They like people who do whatever the fuck they want and have no regard for anyone else / have a God complex. They fantasize about being in the same position.
But then they whine around about drug dealers, left wing rebels, woke protesters, hunter etc, who they say break laws and dont respect authority. They were whining about Francis not following Danas orders

Back