Dana White sympathisers…

Hell yeah, I'm serious. The reason fighters, coast to coast, are starving? Dana Bald Goof White Power
The reason republicans keep stealing our humanity and pushing that hate into our violent souls? Dana Red Clown Goof White
The reason the devil did NOT stay down where I kicked him to? Because he had fights to promote - Dana The Baldfather ClownGoof White

What's not to get here, exactly? D-d-did I stutter??
You are insane… hilarious… but, insane.

Because any UFC discussion starts with "Dana is evil and racist" and then we can proceed from this sober starting point. You can't understand business or fighting without first understanding the above. He doesn't work for his bosses to make money. He works for republicans to elevate the white man and perpetuate evil and unfairness as a principle.
Please explain what is unfair you poor little victim.

Well he walked away from the biggest payday he can likely get in the sport - 12m for 3 fights. So how can this be about pay?

I think it's about independence so maybe I'm a fool. He sees boxers as independent and wants MMA to be like that. He can't have left the UFC under the illusion that these other orgs would be better for him financially! If he's talking to ONE and the likes, they don't have the $ the UFC has to throw at him.
one offered him 20 million dollars

Well if he keeps favouring fighters with his Dana White-Privilege and promoting Dana White-Power Slap, it will be any day now.
Why do I get the feeling that you’re already standing at the front of the line with your hand out waiting for your fully deserved reparations check?

Why do I get the feeling that you’re already standing at the front of the line with your hand out waiting for your fully deserved reparations check?
Yes, and I'm sending my brother from another mother in with fake ID for 2 more cheques please! We need some social justice out this bih right now.

Please explain what is unfair you poor little victim.
Well to start with, Dana White-Power. He eats babies, testicles first. Does this sound "ok" to you?

Friend, you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm just cracking jokes but you're taking me seriously. Cut it out, fam. Just stop....

You corporate apologists make me sick!

Ngannou refused to bow down to your BALD king and you think you have the audacity to preach with your holier-than-thou attitudes and smug (punchable, no doubt) faces like you have a horse in this race.

Capitalist America has made you both spiteful and vindictive, you value monetary gains - even when it’s not your own- over anything that could be considered principled .

Nganouu was brought up in the remnants of a colonised sovereignty, money is just a by-product of his achievements to him. Stick with him guys, principles will end up winning in the end; he’ll be fighting and entertaining us soon, for that I have no doubt.

0b56430a6189c3db22707e57c6a4a456.jpg
{<BJPeen}

Okay, whatever. Francis has his freedom, but so far he doesn't seem to be closing those big deals so many of his fanboys thought. Time is not on his side.

one offered him 20 million dollars
Matter of fact, if they paid him $8m to fight Jon and he beat him and Jon wanted the rematch? Man..... he could have gotten into Conor territory for that one fight.

Anyway, I'm not his accountant or his advisor and he's been through stuff VERY few of us want to face so he's earned his right to live his life on his terms and, although I PERSONALLY would have made different choices, I may have personally died in the desert or at sea and never gotten as far as he has in life to begin with, if I had to come from his background.

So he's earned his right, by wielding his life in his fists and pulling it out of the desert sands and the rocking seas, to make whatever money he deems fit for whatever reason he deems fit. We're all trying to advise now that we're on the safe side of his life. Who did he rely on in his nightmare moments? Not us. Does he suddenly need our advice now? Not likely.

Matter of fact, if they paid him $8m to fight Jon and he beat him and Jon wanted the rematch? Man..... he could have gotten into Conor territory for that one fight.

Anyway, I'm not his accountant or his advisor and he's been through stuff VERY few of us want to face so he's earned his right to live his life on his terms and, although I PERSONALLY would have made different choices, I may have personally died in the desert or at sea and never gotten as far as he has in life to begin with, if I had to come from his background.

So he's earned his right, by wielding his life in his fists and pulling it out of the desert sands and the rocking seas, to make whatever money he deems fit for whatever reason he deems fit. We're all trying to advise now that we're on the safe side of his life. Who did he rely on in his nightmare moments? Not us. Does he suddenly need our advice now? Not likely.

I agree it's his career, his life, his choice. I respect him from walking away because he thought he was worth more. As a man how can you not respect that?

but it's the fact he's leaving for boxing knowing full well he'll never draw some big boxing match like he wants. I hope he gets his freedom, but If he thought any mma org was going to give him what dana offered him or more, he has another thing coming.

Like I've always said from the start, It's his life. But i assume he's doing this as he must feel like he never needs to fight again. Because that could very well be how this situation plays out.

That asshole Dana will never be worth a dime.

Ngannou refused to bow down to your BALD king and you think you have the audacity to preach with your holier-than-thou attitudes and smug (punchable, no doubt) faces like you have a horse in this race.

Capitalist America has made you both spiteful and vindictive, you value monetary gains - even when it’s not your own- over anything that could be considered principled .

Nganouu was brought up in the remnants of a colonised sovereignty, money is just a by-product of his achievements to him. Stick with him guys, principles will end up winning in the end; he’ll be fighting and entertaining us soon, for that I have no doubt.

Ngannou isn't principled, he's clueless. But, unlike you, he at least has the decency to be polite about his cluelessness.

I don't think anyone is mad at Francis. If anything, the situation is kind of funny.

I think most of all, it seems he wants to box, so hopefully he gets to do that, even if he's facing Frank Mir or something on Triller.

Isn’t it CRAZY how just months ago it seemed the entire MMA fanbase was blasting #PAYFrancis and now everyone is calling him an idiot! It’s amazing how the pendulum swings!

Dont worry Sherbro, Ngannou is now free of the schakles of capitalism. He can finally fulfil his dreams of fighting for free to entertain the masses.

Back