Dana White sympathisers…

lol I was looking for that pic the other day, but couldn't find it so I used the cover of the first UFCE magazine where Dana's pretending to be a fighter.

There was also a famous pic from back in the day of the Lion's Den guys hanging out on train tracks and Ken is doing a weird squirrel pose. I couldn't find it, either, and couldn't remember if it was real or photoshopped.
Knowing how corny it was back in the day, I'm going with real.

My issue is Francis came off like a whiny baby while complaining about money while flying around in private jets and driving fancy cars. Without the UFC where would Francis be at? How hard is it for a guy to say "I am grateful for what the UFC gave me, but its time to move on." You sign a contract, fight it out, shut up, and move on.
Duh... he fought out his contract and moved on.

Why should he have to show any gratitude and refrain from telling the truth about what happened in negociations?
Whatever money he made when he fought, the UFC made 5 times more every time. They should be grateful.

The baldness is a major factor

I just hate having to wait so long to see Francis fight some MMA

You sound pretty ill in the head, and I thought this post would be less narrow, but I came to say I lost all respect for Dana with that video of him hitting his wife.

You corporate apologists make me sick!

Ngannou refused to bow down to your BALD king and you think you have the audacity to preach with your holier-than-thou attitudes and smug (punchable, no doubt) faces like you have a horse in this race.

Capitalist America has made you both spiteful and vindictive, you value monetary gains - even when it’s not your own- over anything that could be considered principled .

Nganouu was brought up in the remnants of a colonised sovereignty, money is just a by-product of his achievements to him. Stick with him guys, principles will end up winning in the end; he’ll be fighting and entertaining us soon, for that I have no doubt.

0b56430a6189c3db22707e57c6a4a456.jpg
You sound like a commie, capitalism is the best system that’s ever been tried and only an idiot would think otherwise.

But ya keep shitting on it from your MacBook while sipping on your Starbucks latte you fool.

You sound like a commie, capitalism is the best system that’s ever been tried and only an idiot would think otherwise.

But ya keep shitting on it from your MacBook while sipping on your Starbucks latte you fool.

Do you understand that you can criticize the negative aspects of capitalism while still supporting capitalism? Or do you just think that capitalism cannot be criticized?

The Dana white ass lickers are the weirdest gutter cult to slink around mma. Most people follow a sport bc they value the athletes and the competition but the ufc has a herd of subservient men who are here bc they worship Dana white first and foremost. No wonder they are also maga dregs as well.

Last edited:
The Dana white ass lickers are the weirdest gutter cult to slink around mma. Most people follow a sport bc they value the athletes and the competition but the ufc has a herd of subseviant men who are here bc they worship Dana white first and foremost. No wonder they are also maga dregs as well.

I looked at your join date and saw your note about HH. Just think -- 21 years ago you didn't have to explain that you weren't partaking in the now all-too-common practice of heiling Hitler in code. Fucking America.

I looked at your join date and saw your note about HH. Just think -- 21 years ago you didn't have to explain that you weren't partaking in the now all-too-common practice of heiling Hitler in code. Fucking America.
Yeah I think I had to add that around 2015 or so when newbs were self identifying as alt right. Id known about different racist codes and stuff but was surprised that so many of those types were starting to show up here back then. There used to be a sort of anti authoritarian vibe from most folks I knew in mma back in the day but there definitely are now vocal new comers who are right wing fascists even if they call themselves something else.

Do you understand that you can criticize the negative aspects of capitalism while still supporting capitalism? Or do you just think that capitalism cannot be criticized?
But why even criticize capitalism at all if you yourself can’t point to a better system? Isn’t it enough to simply criticize Dana White without mentioning capitalism at all?

But why even criticize capitalism at all if you yourself can’t point to a better system?

You don't need to point to a better system to highlight and fix problems with the best system we have. What you're saying would be a really stupid limitation and it would be impossible to fix a number of fundamental systems we have.

Isn’t it enough to simply criticize Dana White without mentioning capitalism at all?

Not if what he's being criticized for directly involves characteristics of capitalism. Not discussing the role of capitalism would be stupid... as in literally simplifying the discussion to the point of being unintelligent.

It really sounds like you don't think people can criticize capitalism. Why didn't you answer the questions I asked you?

You don't need to point to a better system to highlight and fix problems with the best system we have. What you're saying would be a really stupid limitation and it would be impossible to fix a number of fundamental systems we have.

Not if what he's being criticized for directly involves characteristics of capitalism. Not discussing the role of capitalism would be stupid... as in literally simplifying the discussion to the point of being unintelligent.

It really sounds like you don't think people can criticize capitalism. Why didn't you answer the questions I asked you?
But what’s your problem with it, what aspect of it are you criticizing? If you want to achieve more, capitalism gives you a path to do so, and if you don’t give a shit about material possessions, then be happy with less and let others thrive.

To me, the only people who criticize capitalism are those who are envious of success of others, and to me that’s a loser mentality.

But what’s your problem with it, what aspect of it are you criticizing? If you want to achieve more, capitalism gives you a path to do so, and if you don’t give a shit about material possessions, then be happy with less and let others thrive.

There are a world of experts in all kinds of fields out there who are intelligently discussing how differing capitalist countries have solved various problems with the way capitalism is implemented around the world. It sounds like you have deliberately shielded yourself from all intelligent discussion.

To me, the only people who criticize capitalism are those who are envious of success of others, and to me that’s a loser mentality.

You are a very ignorant person.

There are a world of experts in all kinds of fields out there who are intelligently discussing how differing capitalist countries have solved various problems with the way capitalism is implemented around the world. It sounds like you have deliberately shielded yourself from all intelligent discussion.

You are a very ignorant person.
Nah, I’m just a guy who was born and raised in a communist shithole, and my wife and my son were born and raised in another communist shithole, and since moving to a capitalist country all our lives have improved a hundred fold so I’m just very grateful for the opportunities it has granted us and I suppose I’m extra sensitive when some ungrateful cunt shits on it without having a clue what the other alternative is.

Nah, I’m just a guy who was born and raised in a communist shithole, and my wife and my son were born and raised in another communist shithole, and since moving to a capitalist country all our lives have improved a hundred fold so I’m just very grateful for the opportunities it has granted us and I suppose I’m extra sensitive when some ungrateful cunt shits on it without having a clue what the other alternative is.

It's pretty awful to blame your ignorance on your wife. Even after our conversation, you still can't acknowledge that a person can discuss improving various implementations of capitalism without advocating for communism -- that's how aggressive your ignorance is.

It's pretty awful to blame your ignorance on your wife. Even after our conversation, you still can't acknowledge that a person can discuss improving various implementations of capitalism without advocating for communism -- that's how aggressive your ignorance is.
And I asked you what particular aspect of capitalism are you criticizing but you had no response, just emotional name-calling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back