Media Dana White's gloomy facial expression, as he was going to put the strap on Du Plessis

So what is it now? First you guys said he doesn't want Sean as a champ and now it's DDP?

You guys are still reaching though because he always has that look on his face unless he puts the belt on Conor's waist or beats his wife

dana looking flabby and old
He looked pretty bad at the post-fight presser. Dude has certainly aged in the last couple of years. Probably the stress from all that shit when he hit his wife.

I think he was just annoyed that he had to wait on DDP for so long to put the belt on.

He looked pretty bad at the post-fight presser. Dude has certainly aged in the last couple of years. Probably the stress from all that shit when he hit his wife.
the muscle he put on is turning into fat. He always had a chubby face but its showing now more since hes getting older. Hes looking like droopy.

its to obvious when he lies or doesnt get his way. way way to obvious. dana white is an example of the problem with men in todays world.

He appears to have a look on his face like he bet on Sean?

Here's another camera angle of him..........

b7653b7f6b8d5d8b38ef552c2c43ff68.gif

Weird Science was fuckin awesome sir.

It was pretty cool & funny. Chet was gold!!!

giphy.gif

RIP Bill Paxton. Can't believe he was one of the punks in the first Terminator movie.

Yeah he played the perfect big brother bully sir lol.
The original Terminator was the shit as well tbh.

R.I.P Bill

Dana trying to figure out whether to put the belt on DDP’s waist or beat the fuck out of him with it.

Its because DDP is African. He's always had a thing against Africans.

Dana is pissed because there are no stars in the UFC at the moment..

I think he was still angry about magny vs malott

Dana didn't want to give DDP the shot in the first place, remember.

He holds weird grudges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back