Danika Patrick on Rogan

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone catch this podcast. What did you think of Patrick...How did she come off, in your opinion..?

Anyone catch this podcast. What did you think of Patrick...How did she come off, in your opinion..?
As a once in forever driver. I think Rogan may have blubbered a bit.

He made her cry. What a fucker
ap_aptopix_nascar_patrick_auto_racing_95402151-e1510957639540.jpg

Plus she's got bigger arms than Mark Coleman.
article-2526137-1A301C5000000578-12_634x853.jpg

Wifey material. She seems cool. I love how Joe was trying to talk shop and shes like I don't know about cars.

she seemed like a nice person when she is away from the race track.

A social experiment NASCAR failed at.

Wiki:
Danica Sue Patrick (/ˈdænɪkə/; born March 25, 1982) is an American professional racing driver, model, and advertising spokeswoman. She is the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing—her win in the 2008 Indy Japan 300 is the only female victory in an IndyCar Series race and her third place in the 2009 Indianapolis 500 is the highest finish there by a woman.

In the 2009 Indy car season:
Patrick finished sixth in the final standings with 379 points, the highest placed American over the course of the season.[50]

fuck rogan and his gaycast

danica was a gimmick from day one.

good kart driver, decent Indy Car driver. that's it.

signed a big money deal with the failing series that is NasCan.

soon to be forgotten.

Was anyone else kinda baffled by her comments on not liking cars? To me it was weird and showed lack of passion.

These guys live for this and dedicate their entire lives to cars alot even work with the top manufacturers in designing cars and testing them.

Back