DAREDEVIL on Netflix v.4 (Cancelled After 3 Seasons)

Punisher was bad ass

DD s2 was better because Punisher
Post your reaction to when you see the 3 pretty damn great " Army of One scenes " Meaning when daredevil takes on a lot of villains in one take , he has one of those in need season 1 and another in season 2 and the Punisher gets unleashed in one scene of his own line this

Post your reaction to when you see the 3 pretty damn great " Army of One scenes " Meaning when daredevil takes on a lot of villains in one take , he has one of those in need season 1 and another in season 2 and the Punisher gets unleashed in one scene of his own line this

10-630x343.jpg

DD season 2 is where it's at. Punisher and the few scenes with the Kingpin are GOLD.

Nice, bro. I was in 2nd AABN (amtracks) out of Lejuene
I swing with the Wing the Bro , Cherry Point 6 years, then Miramar for 4 , back in VA for MOS instructor duty, will miss the fleet I fucking love deploying

DD season 2 is where it's at. Punisher and the few scenes with the Kingpin are GOLD.

The only thing I didn't like was the Kingpin was benching like 500 pounds with some shitty ass form.

I thought Daredevil S1 was pretty good, but IMO S2 is a ton better. The writing and acting is higher quality and the Punisher and Elektra are both great. Frank's monologue in S2E4 was HBO level quality to me. Love season 2.

As a big fan of the Daredevil comics, and I even enjoy the 2003 movie as a guilty pleasure and unintentional comedy, I came into the Netflix series with both high, and low, expectations.

I throughly enjoyed the 1st season, with a few boring portions and Kingpin being an emotional loose cannon obsessed with falling in love and going off the deep end and killing some of his own allies with his own hands.... but the acting performance was impressive. I'd give it a 8/10.

The 2nd season, I was skeptical it was going to be as good, due to Steven DeKnight's (Spartacus) departure as Executive Producer. But my expectations were met, and exceeded. Punisher and Elektra stole the show, almost to a fault, almost. This season is better in every way. A solid 9.5/10.

Highly recommended.

DD is a 4.5/5. Especially in 4k. The first two episodes were a bit slow but after that both seasons were great.

Bernthal's Punisher is the best ever.

Im on season 2 right now episode 1 ,season 1 was Great. Also liked Jessica Jones.

I'm now caught up on my MCU viewing as far as episode 16 of season 2 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., the one when Daisy is taken to Afterlife and meets Raina and her mother. Before episode 17 aired, Netflix released season 1 of Daredevil so I'm gonna watch that now. On a scale of 5, where season 1 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was 2.5/5, and season 1 of Agent Carter was 4/5, how good is season 1 of Daredevil?

Its a 5/5. IMO season 1 of DD was the best show on TV last year. Got snubbed by the Emmys.

i only saw about 5 minutes of AoS and stopped but I pretty much gathered from that that it was a CSI type show with superhero elements, is that a fair assessment?

Not at all. Its a actiony spy show within a superhero universe.

Problem most people have with AoS is the first season drug on too long & had too much filler. They had to slow play it to time up with events in Cap 2. Was a completely different show once TWS came out. But alot of people gave up on it before that.

For some reason, when I started watching season 2, Netflix would switch my language to French at the start of every episode. I never did that with any other show or film, just Daredevil. Still, a good show. I do think season 2 was a bit of a drop-off from season 1 though.

Back