DAREDEVIL on Netflix v.4 (Cancelled After 3 Seasons)

DD Season 1 & 2 are great. Awesome gritty version of suoerheros at a street level.

The addition of Bernthal as Punisher in season 2 was just phenomenal. Always been a huge Punisher fan and it was damn near a perfect depiction. As others have said, his monologue in the graveyard is just a gut punch. And his fight in the prison just shows the character perfectly.

Looking forward to more Punisher and would actually like to see either him or DD make an appearance in the new Spidey movie.

OK. Finished season 1 now. The greatest superhero origin story ever. Better than Batman Begins. Kind of a cross between Batman Begins and The Wire. Ending was a little cheesy though. Last few scenes were very "typical end of a superhero movie"y.

Yea to me origin stories are always the worst part of a super hero movie. This show pulled it off really good though and in season 2 I kind of missed watching him becoming daredevil (even though I couldn't wait for him to get the costume in the 1st season). Honestly though I can't wait to see what Netflix does with Punisher we might be heading for GOAT tv show with that one.

Really? Whereabouts? I can't see it in any pictures I've seen of the suit.

hhmm maybe me and you are talking about different things. I thought you were asking me if he wears the DD suit during season 2.

Season 2 was too predictable. All the stupid love triangle stuff. Was waiting all season for Karen to walk in on Matt and Elektra.

Also, Murdock had some awful lines and was left looking like a total beta. Foggy was a crybaby. Karen did develop nicely, tho.

Just finished season 2 and I'm very impressed with this series. A few friends complained about the dark style of it but that's what drew me in, the fight scenes were great there was 2 scenes of Daredevil kicking ass continously that were just fun to watch I think one was season 1 and another in 2 with the bikers.

Not sure if this was ever posted in these threads, but DAMN.

Choreography is a bit stiff but she really sells the part.

If I had seen this before I would absolutely have begged for her to be Elektra.

Season 2 was too predictable. All the stupid love triangle stuff. Was waiting all season for Karen to walk in on Matt and Elektra.

Also, Murdock had some awful lines and was left looking like a total beta. Foggy was a crybaby. Karen did develop nicely, tho.

I stopped watching mid Season 2 because of this. I'll wait for Season 3, then watch the last 2 EPs of Season 2.

Update: July 21, 2016

Marvel Announces DARDEVIL Season 3 at Comic-Con

p9sjh1vbfdh7yz2dgm9v.gif

makes sense, season 2 was great despite some low points.

Not too excited for this. They made Matt too much of a beta. I'll be thinking about Punisher while I'm watching season 3.

Ready for Kingpin to get back at it as well as bring in Bullseye.

Does Moon Knight show up in this season or Defenders?

If Matt does that stupid jumping twist-tuck stomp that doesn't even connect again on a grounded opponent...

I thought they were going to do The Defenders before the next season of DD? Maybe that was just a rumor. Pumped for season 3 of DD after a great season 2.

54d3d4cc8f586_-_tumblr_lo22s0nghu1qzxr43.gif

Any rumours about who the Big Bad is for season 3? An adaption of Born Again is the obvious choice, and I'd love to see D'Onferio return as Fisk.

Last edited:
Back