Dark Souls: Remastered

source.gif
LOL

Very nice. So does Vaati get anything right or is he completely full of shit?
It doesn’t go into that much depth on the story. Just gives the outline and explains it with items and dialogue.

It doesn’t go into that much depth on the story. Just gives the outline and explains it with items and dialogue.
Haha I was mostly joking. His videos are entertaining enough even if they're not necessarily canon. And TBH the open ended nature of the lore has stimulated a lot of interesting fan fiction which wouldn't have been possible with a fully fleshed out backstory.

Saw this was available in a Comic Con earlier this year and was super disappointed I couldn’t get it. Then I got super stoked when I saw Sideshow Collectibles was selling it. Had to wait a few months but it finally came in today lol.

hyZkPU1_d.jpg

I’d like to see this little fucker disappear on me now.

Saw this was available in a Comic Con earlier this year and was super disappointed I couldn’t get it. Then I got super stoked when I saw Sideshow Collectibles was selling it. Had to wait a few months but it finally came in today lol.

hyZkPU1_d.jpg

I am jealous, Dizz bud, but all the same getting flashbacks of Oolacile rooftops and ledges whatnot, catching one mid-scurry and missing it by chin-hairs…

PalatableThinAiredaleterrier-size_restricted.gif

hyZkPU1_d.jpg

Maybe I'm just having a blond moment but what's the blue?

Maybe I'm just having a blond moment but what's the blue?
It just didn’t translate well in the pic. It’s supposed to be shiny like the eyes.

A new fan-made mod for Dark Souls Remastered coming out December 21st.

There was another video of it a few months ago. Now we have a release date. It looks SO good.

Unfortunately it is exactly a month before Elden Ring.

Back