Darren Till vs. Stephen Thompson Set For UFC Fight Night Liverpool Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Usman just eeked out a workman like decision against a complete jabroni.

Wonderboy has actively and consistently been competing with and beating the absolute best fighters in the world.

IMO Usman's stock went down after his last performance.
You can't call Emil Meek a complete jabroni, he is pretty good it's just that Usman is 2 levels above him. I do think you're right though about Wonderboy deserving this fight more

Usman just eeked out a workman like decision against a complete jabroni.

Wonderboy has actively and consistently been competing with and beating the absolute best fighters in the world.

IMO Usman's stock went down after his last performance.
1: Meek is not a jabroni.

2: Usman cruised through him -- like he has in all of his UFC fights. 30-27 across the board.

3: Styles make fights, and Usman is a bad matchup for anyone who isn't a proven wrestler.

Gotta say I disagree with the matchmaking. Going from a Hot/Cold Cerrone to Thompson is a big difference. Till is a potential star and a good chance you deaden his momentum with this fight. I pray we don't get a counter-strike fest from both guys enroute to a weird 5 round decision.
MT seems to be karate's krytonite. Leg kicks kills movements making distance extremely hard to manage for the karate fighter and making him a stationary target.

Till TKO

Just happy to see some WW matchups, that division has very little movement lately.

Darren Till finally gets his opponent. The Main Event for Liverpool is officially set.

tenor.gif

Till puts out Wonderboy in his backyard. WB is gonna get closed in on and dropped.

Conor part 2. Ducking all wrestlers and straight hope to the top. Privileged in full effect. I hope WB beats him but it's Till's best shot. I like WB better who paid his dues.

Dont see how Till wins this one... Wonderboy gets a late stoppage

Great fight but terrible matchmaking by UFC imo.

You are rushing Till into this fight when you dont need to. He could have fought Edwards or Nelson in more of a showcase fight in LIverpool. Why bump him into fight with number 2 WW in the world? You are setting yourself up to see a potential star lose in his hometown.

There was no need to rush this kid yet, one or two more wins and then a Wonderboy fight would have made sense.

It is probably better than getting Usman cause atleast Till has a chance since it will be a stand up fight. Not that he couldnt beat Usman but n that matchup better chance he gets taken down and its boring.

Still think Nelson was the perfect fight to make, top 15 guy, has some striking and great ground game but is someone Till should outclass and win. respectable win, instead they are going right to the top.

Its risk/reward for Till, he either wins and the hype is off the charts and its title shot time or he loses and it will be he was rushed and you knocked off a possible UK star when you didnt have to.
Because it's a win/win for Till. Even if he loses he gets and stays in top 5 fighting a #1.

It's a scam. Till doesnt even deserve top 10 beating a 40 yr old not top 10 LW cerrone let alone this #1.

I eant Till to win by bludgeoning, because I’m tired of Wonderbread point-karate-fighting his way to decisions.

Back