Darren Till: "Wonderboy thinks I'm in over my head? I don't care!" [Full BT Sport Interview]

Ok Mr. 28k posts is too cool to make a rational argument and posts gifs instead.

Hate much? All hung up on numbers I earned mines go earn yours. I said what and their ain't much to add he's karate fighter who's learning mma. Till must see exactly what I see a man that will shrink if you get up in his chest and force him to fight mma Matt Brown and TWood proved that to me, so cut & paste Wonderbread's bibliography all you want don't change the fact he can be bullied & beaten up...

Fuck off. I hold my tongue about betting all the time but for you I'll say it. People who insist on betting are pathetic. Half step behind on the evolutionary curve. I don't bet mainly because i don't want to be associated with no-self-control trash. Whether it's an account or a house, i'm not foolish enough to put things i work for on the line over my opinion of a fight. Again, fuck off.

Translation

I'm a pussy

bork1}

I don't think he's that difficult to hit it his stance that throw off traditional mma fighters, I think when more daring and athletic moving fighters ala Till are more willing to crush his space and give him no room to karate point fight and force him to fight mma you gonna see a very average WB.
Possibly. Or maybe a more aggressive striker is what a counter puncher needs to mount an offense.

Possibly. Or maybe a more aggressive striker is what a counter puncher needs to mount an offense.

qrYpb_s-200x150.gif
Whatever man, if he can't do what he does on a stationary Woodley kicking, picking, spinning, do all that WB stuff while TWood back posted on the cage, I don't expect him to do it a highly athletic aggressive 10yrs your younger fighter who truly believes he's better mma fighter than you..?

I can't to watch...

Back