Dating Asian Women

You're overthinking it bro. She's probably just bored of dating mean, physically violent dudes and pedos and fancies a bit of a change

What kind of Asian is she? Was she actually born in Asia, or was she born somewhere else? Because if she was born in Asia, I could see her having reservations about dating someone from a completely different culture.

My wife is Chinese. She was born in California and has lived here her whole life though. She's high maintenance as fuck with some things, but low maintenance as fuck with others. Asian broads love to fuck a lot too.

the only asian chick i have dated was emotionally insane. if there was a day that i couldn't hang out with her, she'd say that she'd meet me at my place when i got home from work or something. if i told her i was tired and just wanted to sleep or wanted alone-time, she'd pout and question whether i cared about her lol. like wtf, calm down and go hang out with someone else for the night. as others have also said, the chick i was with was also horny as fuck. bj's whenever i wanted them lol. but generally i try avoiding asian chicks. too much drama from my personal experience.

Ok, good. So it's not just me. Yeah, the one benefit was the blowjobs. They came often and they'd always just clean right up after I had finished. It was remarkable but still not worth the crazy.

What kind of Asian is she? Was she actually born in Asia, or was she born somewhere else? Because if she was born in Asia, I could see her having reservations about dating someone from a completely different culture.

My wife is Chinese. She was born in California and has lived here her whole life though. She's high maintenance as fuck with some things, but low maintenance as fuck with others. Asian broads love to fuck a lot too.
She was born in Guangzhou and moved to the uk when she was 17.

Good to know they like to fuck a lot too.

the only asian chick i have dated was emotionally insane. if there was a day that i couldn't hang out with her, she'd say that she'd meet me at my place when i got home from work or something. if i told her i was tired and just wanted to sleep or wanted alone-time, she'd pout and question whether i cared about her lol. .
that is not exclusive to asian women or women actually...

The American ones do. I'm not sure about the Asian Asians. But I imagine they do.
I didn't realise Chinese girls were so popular.

It's making me feel a lot better about the whole thing.

Nice one.

A lot of the responses are pretty reassuring.

I'm still chuckling over the gay comment, maybe so.

I think you're right, she does seem to need a lot of reassuring moreso than other women I've dated.

But with the other women I've dated I've never been asked about being a wife beater or pedo.

Is it wrong to think it is quite endearing of her to be that honest so early on?
'honest'

id say she's loopy, but that's just me.....

did she expect you to say 'actually yeah, got loads of cheese pizza at home. wanna see?'

that is not exclusive to asian women or women actually...

i'm sure women of other races do that as well. it's just that, at least based on this thread and my personal experience, it tends to happen more with asian chicks.

Maybe she's got some sort of terrible history. Possibly molested/beaten, cheated on. Could be anything.

Earlier in the year I broke up with my nutcase ex.

She was beautiful and rich but a fantasist nutjob.

Anyway, after 8 months being single I met a very well to do beautiful Chinese girl who has been living in the UK since she was 17 (came here for university and stayed).

I'm 6'2 and 18 stone, a gym bunny meat head and bearded.

She's 5' and 7 stone.

Anyway, we met out and about and we started talking and then decided to go for a drink together.

3 dates in and I asked her if she fancied dating properly.

She asked me 3 questions before agreeing.

A) Will I emotionally hurt her?

B) Am I a woman beater?

C) Am I a pedophile?

After I stopped laughing and said no to all 3, she agreed we could date.

Is this the norm of Asian women to ask such things?

Have I been out of the dating game so long these questions are the norm?

Or do I simply look like a woman beating pedo?

Don't answer the latter.

@koolinkunming

I've been with 4 different Asian girls and each one of them has been totally insane. All of them way too clingy and extremely jealous. I think I've just had bad luck.

Yeah Asian women generally tend to be clingy and jealous and want to spend all their time with you, even so far as no longer caring if they ever go out with their own friends. It’s just the way a lot of them are.

If you want “freedom” and space, you’re probably not going to get on with a lot of them. But if you want an extremely loyal and caring, affectionate and very horny woman, that’s what you’ll get. If not, you can always stick with the typical western woman who enjoys their space, independence, and lacks that sense of loyalty.

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Well, to be fair you have to be a bit of a pedo to be attracted to the Asians.

I guess she is just worried why you are attracted to a woman that looks like a 10-year-old boy.

I've been with 4 different Asian girls and each one of them has been totally insane. All of them way too clingy and extremely jealous. I think I've just had bad luck.

Just curious, were they Koreans?

Well, to be fair you have to be a bit of a pedo to be attracted to the Asians.

I guess she is just worried why you are attracted to a woman that looks like a 10-year-old boy.

Well for me, I have the yellow fever. LoL, unfortunately they don't have a cure for it.

Back