Dating Asian Women

I recommend not going with a lot of people if you're going to be bar hopping and looking to pick up. Having a good wingman is a must but once you become a big group you become way less approachable to girls. However if you're just going there to see the sights then that's another thing.

Thanks for the advice but I speak fluent Japanese. Never been a problem picking girls up.

Thanks for the advice but I speak fluent Japanese. Never been a problem picking girls up.

After all these years I never knew you spoke Japanese.

I feel dirty.

I have been dating one asian girl I met on one of those sugar daddy websites. She was really lovely and sexy. I miss her so much. But you can't know for sure, honestly... Sometimes they are cool, sometimes not...

When i was younger i always wanted to have a Chinese or Korean women, wasn't lucky enough though. Always wanted to have sex with one. One day i will and it will cost around $350!!!

At least she is straight forward. Sounds like questions one would ask jokingly, yet their half serious at the same time.

In terms of dating Asian women it all really depends on the actual person. I think race has barely anything to do with a females personality, it's more cultural aspects that play a larger role IMO. Dating a Asian girl from their home country is much different culturally then dating a American Asian that is fourth or fifth generation that has barely anything to do with their ethnic heritage. Of course it's easy to stereotype Asian women though. Korean girls have a bad temper and are crazy, Japanese girls are loyal and respectful, Thai girls are actually boys, etc...

I've dated Korean, Japanese, Filipina, Thai, Hong Kong, Chinese, Taiwanese, Indonesian, Vietnamese . Ive tasted the rainbow. They were all cool. None of them tslked shit about local guys, and I didn't care to ask. Some of y'all must be dating bottom barrel bitches.

Last edited:
When i was younger i always wanted to have a Chinese or Korean women, wasn't lucky enough though. Always wanted to have sex with one. One day i will and it will cost around $350!!!
What's going on with your av, brah?

I went mountain biking with my kid on Saturday and I saw a beautiful Asian woman on the trail. I rode up and talked to her for a couple minutes and got her number.

She's going to be mine.

cf4b74147dd70e5b5d5416b3e176be59347550eef90d67c80e0899e30999beb1.jpg

I have been dating one asian girl I met on one of those sugar daddy websites. She was really lovely and sexy. I miss her so much. But you can't know for sure, honestly... Sometimes they are cool, sometimes not...

How much does it cost a month to keep a whore? Do you have a schedule of when you can drop in to fuck her?

Threads like these always seem to bring out the creeps. I wouldn't care so much if it weren't for me being lumped in together with these weirdos in the real world.

You're going for western born asains girls for that. You can get one of those asain sex slaves round here for $80/hh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back