Datsusara MMA Battlepack 1 (BP-1)

Hey codell ,

would the battle pack be big enough exclusively for Muay Thai gear ?

By that i mean would it fit :

- 2 pairs of Thai shinguards

- pair of 16 oz and a pair of 14 oz gloves

- pair of water bottles

- protein shake bottle

and all the smaller stuff like skipping rope , 2 or 3 pairs of handwraps , 2 Thai shorts......

Stuff like that . Or do you recommend me the PGB ?

I intentionally wanted to buy the PGB but was afraid it would be way too big in size for me to carry around .

Thanks alot , Steve

it makes me really happy to be getting some decent gear out to people finally, every time i see an all cheap nylon bag in the gym i cringe. i'm so glad people love the bags and as i said we will keep improving them.

Bobby, got the order, will ship tomorrow for you bro. i hope your Grandfather is a peace now.

btw any comments on the hemp bars i sent out? like em?

Hey codell ,

would the battle pack be big enough exclusively for Muay Thai gear ?

By that i mean would it fit :

- 2 pairs of Thai shinguards

- pair of 16 oz and a pair of 14 oz gloves

- pair of water bottles

- protein shake bottle

and all the smaller stuff like skipping rope , 2 or 3 pairs of handwraps , 2 Thai shorts......

Stuff like that . Or do you recommend me the PGB ?

I intentionally wanted to buy the PGB but was afraid it would be way too big in size for me to carry around .

Thanks alot , Steve

I think you could fit that, but just barely considering you'll need at least one cup too... what do you guys think that own the pack? PGB-2 would fit that and more for sure.

yeah i was looking for more of how it would fit stuff for a muay thai guy?

Im sick of my old datsusara bag its so outdated! lol j/k

yeah i was looking for more of how it would fit stuff for a muay thai guy?

Im sick of my old datsusara bag its so outdated! lol j/k

hahah....and it was designed for people who like 1 sport or a light mma pack, so it should work very well for just one type of gear.

I was thinking about picking one of these up instead of my old nike duffle bag but I need a new backpack for school and being a poor college student, I can only afford one at the moment.

Do you think I could use this bag for textbooks/notebooks/laptop by day and JJ by night?

Thanks!

I was thinking about picking one of these up instead of my old nike duffle bag but I need a new backpack for school and being a poor college student, I can only afford one at the moment.

Do you think I could use this bag for textbooks/notebooks/laptop by day and JJ by night?

Thanks!

i don't see why not, it has a space for a laptop and plenty of room for books and things, it would probably look pretty bad ass as a book bag heheh

Hey Codell , i'm trying to order the PGB 2 but it won't let me ship it to Thailand . how come ?

thanks

Hey Codell , i'm trying to order the PGB 2 but it won't let me ship it to Thailand . how come ?

thanks

that is odd, it should let you ship it anywhere. pm me and i'll give you my email addy, then tell me what it's doing exactly. if it still fails you can also just paypal me the money and note your address and we'll do it that way. sorry for the trouble. if i had more money i'd bring it to you myself, i would love to go to Thailand :)

edit: it may be because you tried to do free shipping? we can't offer free shipping outside the US (it's very expensive) but if you order withy economy international shipping i'll upgrade it to priority.

Hi Codell , i tried something different , and now i can let it ship to Thailand .

But now i have another problem : i have 2 adresses in Thailand , and one is set as my standard shipping address .

But it won't let me change it to the other one . So yeah i think it's maybe better if we do it like you suggested .

And by the way , you should DEFINITELY go to Thailand when you can .

Everyone i know who went for the first time fell in love with the country .

Thailand has that effect on people :icon_chee

And what's that about not having enough money , your bags will make you a rich man :D

EVERYONE wants to buy them , lol .

Hi Codell , i tried something different , and now i can let it ship to Thailand .

But now i have another problem : i have 2 adresses in Thailand , and one is set as my standard shipping address .

But it won't let me change it to the other one . So yeah i think it's maybe better if we do it like you suggested .

And by the way , you should DEFINITELY go to Thailand when you can .

Everyone i know who went for the first time fell in love with the country .

Thailand has that effect on people :icon_chee

And what's that about not having enough money , your bags will make you a rich man :D

EVERYONE wants to buy them , lol .

PMing you on the instructions for ordering.

my bags may make me a rich man soon enough, i just need to advertise more, i just hate ads though lol maybe Sherdog can give me a sticky in the gear thread or some perma ad on the side.

hmm starting a thread on ad placement next.

btw still no feedback on the hemp protein bars or drink mix i sent with some of the orders? did you hate it, love it?

btw still no feedback on the hemp protein bars or drink mix i sent with some of the orders? did you hate it, love it?

Ass ... for the protein bar ... it needs some chocolate or something lol if not you're chewing seeds :icon_sad:

The drink was tasty but only 6g or 9g of protein ... Not really a substantial protein intake :icon_sad:

Ass ... for the protein bar ... it needs some chocolate or something lol if not you're chewing seeds :icon_sad:

The drink was tasty but only 6g or 9g of protein ... Not really a substantial protein intake :icon_sad:

heheh ok cool, i like the seed chewing thing but figured most would not. the shake is better if you just get hemp protein plain and mix it up, then it's good stuff . thanks for the feedback :

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back