Datsusara MMA Battlepack 1 (BP-1)

I was surrised that my bag got here already. Shipped on Friday on a holiday weekend and got it Tuesday. That t shirt is the biggest medium I have ever seen.

I had very high expectations and was not let down at all. A superb product. I do not see this thing wearing out ever.

As for the shake....I was not impressed with the flavor (acai and some other thing). It was pretty bland and at only 6 grams of protein with 20 grams of carbs...well it seems more like a carb shake I guess. I will stick with myoplex for now.

Hey Chris I completly forgot about asking a picture of Joe and your bag but guess what lol Eddie, Scott and Joe are rocking your bag ;)

Hey Chris I completly forgot about asking a picture of Joe and your bag but guess what lol Eddie, Scott and Joe are rocking your bag ;)

sweet, i'll have to get them to get me some pics heheh good to know though :)

I was surrised that my bag got here already. Shipped on Friday on a holiday weekend and got it Tuesday. That t shirt is the biggest medium I have ever seen.

I had very high expectations and was not let down at all. A superb product. I do not see this thing wearing out ever.

As for the shake....I was not impressed with the flavor (acai and some other thing). It was pretty bland and at only 6 grams of protein with 20 grams of carbs...well it seems more like a carb shake I guess. I will stick with myoplex for now.

glad you like the pack and as for the hemp shake i really like the hemp power by itself with no flavorings (just tastes kinda nutty that way), the company sent me the flavored ones as promos for all of you but I think they should have gone plain. As you can see here..

Protein Powder: Nutrition Facts

the plain stuff has about 15g of protein per serving and some EFA's as well, very healthy stuff and great for those of us who are lactose intolerant (which sucks by the way).

Anyway, enjoy the bag bro :)

Oh man! I've been eyeing these for a long time now.
I want one SO bad! The current backpack I've been using has a tear in it, and I've been needing a new one for a long time.

But I'm getting ready to move, and I have to scrape up all the extra cash I can to deal with those expenses.
Maybe in a few months I'll be able to pick one up.
They look SWEET! And I know they'll be bullet proof compared to my current bag (which incidentally is an Eastpack that has served me well for several years).

Maybe I'll pass around a collection plate at work...lol

Codell, keep up the good work! I'm really digging all of the Datsusara products!

Oh man! I've been eyeing these for a long time now.
I want one SO bad! The current backpack I've been using has a tear in it, and I've been needing a new one for a long time.

But I'm getting ready to move, and I have to scrape up all the extra cash I can to deal with those expenses.
Maybe in a few months I'll be able to pick one up.
They look SWEET! And I know they'll be bullet proof compared to my current bag (which incidentally is an Eastpack that has served me well for several years).

Maybe I'll pass around a collection plate at work...lol

Codell, keep up the good work! I'm really digging all of the Datsusara products!

Thanks bro, hope you can afford one soon, just remember our pack price is = to about one months worth of Starbucks visits so try cutting that out first heheh

Thanks bro, hope you can afford one soon, just remember our pack price is = to about one months worth of Starbucks visits so try cutting that out first heheh

LOL!
I can't stand coffee. Or anything that even tastes like coffee.
I guess I'll have to cut back on the hookers. :icon_evil
I'd really like to get one of your gis as well.
And probably the shorts, when they're ready...lol
Once I'm finally in the new house and able to save money...it will all be going to you!...lol
But I'm ok with that because I like supporting the products and people I believe in.

LOL!
I can't stand coffee. Or anything that even tastes like coffee.
I guess I'll have to cut back on the hookers. :icon_evil
I'd really like to get one of your gis as well.
And probably the shorts, when they're ready...lol
Once I'm finally in the new house and able to save money...it will all be going to you!...lol
But I'm ok with that because I like supporting the products and people I believe in.

heheh yeah the hookers are so expensive, you think they would cut a deal in these hard times haha

tea>coffee

we are working on those shorts next, I promise, it's just tough to fund all this stuff at one time but we'll get there. thanks again for the kind words, we are working hard here to get you guys the best gear we can.

anyone having trouble posting in the diet/sup forum? i have tried over the last few days on two different browsers and no luck...maybe someone can repost this for me...

"my girl just had surgery on her mcl, pcl, and acl after a nasty jits fall. she just got out of a 6+ hour operation and is enjoying some Hydromorphone (trade name Dilaudid), so resting well for now. i know vitamin c and omega 3's will be good for her but has anyone else gone through something like this and had luck with any supplements to treat the inflammation and pain?

thanks ahead of time for any advice.
"

So guys, i've also get my BP! Fucking awesome! Everything that you guys said is true. Nice design.

i am very happy with my purchase. I also added a datsusara gi review for you guys ;)

So i can fit everything here inkl. underwear+ towel + showergel in it!

before:
Bp1.jpg

After:

Bp2.jpg

Bp3.jpg

i thought about, doing a video how am i puting everything in, but my brother was not pleased to help me :(

thanks for the post Gordinho, glad you like the pack :)

I want one of these but the AUD is too shit to warrant a $100 dollar backpack right now :'(

It's hard getting to the gym with my gear in the Datsusara duffle bag on a scooter. Need a backpack :S

~Foz

anyone having trouble posting in the diet/sup forum? i have tried over the last few days on two different browsers and no luck...maybe someone can repost this for me...

"my girl just had surgery on her mcl, pcl, and acl after a nasty jits fall. she just got out of a 6+ hour operation and is enjoying some Hydromorphone (trade name Dilaudid), so resting well for now. i know vitamin c and omega 3's will be good for her but has anyone else gone through something like this and had luck with any supplements to treat the inflammation and pain?

thanks ahead of time for any advice.
"

chris try posting it now. Omega 3s/Fish Oil in high doses, Cissus (debateable), and vitamin C are all good. And ofcourse pre-scription anti-inflamatories.

~Foz

chris try posting it now. Omega 3s/Fish Oil in high doses, Cissus (debateable), and vitamin C are all good. And ofcourse pre-scription anti-inflamatories.

~Foz

Thanks Foz it's working now and thanks for the advice :) Hope to get you a pack someday soon.

Had 4 hip surgerys....Try a ph balance diet...its promotes healing....google it! omega 3 is worth the effort 3 with every meal

Back