Crime Dayton, OH Nightclub Shooting: 9 Dead, 26 Injured

Alternate account you dipshit, as in WDA is your alternative account
Woah, woah, woah. Calm down there buddy. He's not my "alt" account. But he is a damn good poster and a high quality intellectual. You could learn a lot from him. Owned.

Alternate account you dipshit, as in WDA is your alternative account
Jeez dude. Why so hostile (and aggressive)? Excuse me for not understanding all of the internet lingo.

And no, hes not my "alt account" - hes just a great guy and a great member of the sherdog community.

Woah, woah, woah. Calm down there buddy. He's not my "alt" account. But he is a damn good poster and a high quality intellectual. You could learn a lot from him. Owned.

Jeez dude. Why so hostile (and aggressive)? Excuse me for not understanding all of the internet lingo.

And no, hes not my "alt account" - hes just a great guy and a great member of the sherdog community.

I like how your replies are almost the exact same lol

That is not evidence.

How would you know what doctors should do? You act like you have a clue what you’re talking about.

Genetic testing is mostly useless, can’t determine the effectiveness of a medication, and shouldn’t be used to guide treatment.

Most people will get a series of routine labs as part of their initial work up. It’s not appropriate to order batteries of tests going down rabbit holes searching for rare or controversial illnesses in the absence of clinical findings.

Not sure what less risky medications exist for depression. SSRIs are some of the safest medications in mental health.
Bro, you literally said "You said that SSRIs make people have crazy thoughts and act on them. When you make claims like that, the burden of proof is on you." I then evidenced a number of user reviews with people having such experiences - mind you, I never said 'everyone'. I am not playing semantic games: SSRI's can be horrible when they are not compatible with a person. They may seem safe to you, possibly because you or someone you know had a good experience with them, but everyone is different. I personally had a horrible experience on them, and also know no person who has had a positive experience with them.

Genetic testing and other treatments may be useless, but we need to find better options than putting people on medicines that make them suicidal and have thoughts they have never had. Even if the medicine is not making these shooters kill people, atleast it is not helping them, and the doctor is also missing something too, and that is just as big of a problem. It's 2019 and I am sure we can be more creative and effective with mental health than we currently are, where we are the richest nation that has ever been on planet earth, yet are killing ourselves at a higher rate than ever.

@ImNotSurpisedDonks! I just wanted to point out ^^^ this guy is a pharmacist, just incase you didnt know. So maybe his opinion is a little slanted. Possibly.
Haha, my mom, grandpa and god mother are all pharmacists, with aunt being a Pharma lawyer too. I grew up counting pills in the back of pharmacy for 1 buck an hour. I am well familiar with that world and frame of thinking, and that is PRECISELY how, and why, I got so f'd up. The mentality of natural things (like kids having short attention spans and wanting to play & not sit down all day) being flawed, so us arrogant humans must create a pill to fix it is what is wrong with this world. Sadly, in my experience, the only 'crazy' people are those on meds that have their brains scrambled - as mentioned before, I tried to commit suicide over a decade ago while on SSRI's and also had a manic spell. Someone clearly screwed up, I did not need that medicine but the best mental health doctors in the world said I needed it, and when I got off it and lived a natural life is when I became cured.

The proof is in the pudding: look at the happiness rates of the Amish (the highest, live completely natural lives) compared to psychologists and pharmacists (some of the lowest).

The proof is in the pudding: look at the happiness rates of the Amish (the highest, live completely natural lives) compared to psychologists and pharmacists (some of the lowest).

You seem to have a lot of problems with cause and effect and what constitutes evidence and proof.

I don’t know what the prevalence of mental illness is among the Amish offhand. Given the prevalence of substance abuse being very low and the numerous protective environmental factors in Amish communities, some mental illnesses may be less common. Another factor is some of these Amish communities are descendants from a very small group (maybe 30 people) of German immigrants. Genetics plays a large role in mental illness, so you sometimes may see more of a really rare disease or more protection from a more common disease.

Lack of exposure to western medicine has nothing to do with it. And I’m sure they do have some exposure.

The new info

https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqBwgKMKHL9QowkqbaAg?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Looks like this was well planned in advance.

Seems like the dudes buddy was in on it.

Political as fuck. And the media still won’t admit it.

Our Democratic Party shield, our liberal media gentlemen.

Looks more like the buddy was just a straw-purchaser and not aware of the attack.

What's odd is it seems they're charging him with lying on the federal form about being a drug user, but no mention of nailing him for the straw-purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back