Crime Dayton, OH Nightclub Shooting: 9 Dead, 26 Injured

If you were fucked up in the head and wanted to kill people there are many other ways to do it that do not involve guns.

Sure.. but guns are the quickest and easiest as they are specifically designed for the very purpose

Says cops shot him "within one minute" after he started per the headline below. A nightclub district would have a bigger police presence. At least a few around just for fights and such, but only with handguns.
Not all states are the same, but in OH if you have a carry permit, you can't carry if you're going to consume one drink that night. No alcohol. This was a bar district, so only a designated driver would be legal to carry in that instance. Even with a CCW permit. Each state is different and some it's like driving (certain BAC limit), but in OH no drinking if you're carrying. Not one drop. As far as people being able to shoot back or defend themselves in Dayton at 1AM at a bar.

SECOND MASS SHOOTING IN 12 HOURS
9 DEAD IN OHIO

1000.jpeg

DEVASTATION IN DAYTON...

9 KILLED OUTSIDE BAR...

Abandoned shoes left behind as panicked flee...

SUSPECT DEAD; MOTIVE UNKNOWN...

'White man dressed all in black'...

COPS FIRED ON SHOOTER WITHIN 1 MINUTE...

LIVE...

Garlic, El Paso, Dayton

Please please please the rule of 3s be done and it have run its course

Conceptual illustration of mental health
Mental health is the level of psychological well-being or an absence of mental illness. It is the state of someone who is "functioning at a satisfactory level of emotional and behavioural adjustment".[1] From the perspectives of positive psychology or of holism, mental health may include an individual's ability to enjoy life, and to create a balance between life activities and efforts to achieve psychological resilience.[2] According to the World Health Organization

By its very nature it is a Mental Health issue..
I'm going to disagree because if we're going to go down that road then you're going to have to tell me that Islamic terrorism is also a mental health issue.

I'm just seeing the news and getting up to speed, but someone just reported this guy in Dayton also had ear protection on in addition to body armor and was still taken out by the police in 60 seconds. Thousands were still in the bar district, so this would have been much uglier if he had more time. But what is with the ear protection yesterday and if this report is accurate, early today? That's very odd. Not that these guys aren't very odd to start with, but that's top-shelf odd.

What a fuckin shithole murica is, I'm more than half way through my own life and I've yet to see a gun irl, and you are walking around like John Wayne, "just in case"
<36>

#sameoldsameold #nothingwillchange

You don't understand bro. Being forced to carry a gun everywhere is freedom. You not having to do that is tyrranny. You just don't know it yet.

But what is with the ear protection yesterday and if this report is accurate, early today? That's very odd. Not that these guys aren't very odd to start with, but that's top-shelf odd.

Guns are extremely loud, especially inside. I guess if you know you're going to be shooting and don't want your ears bleeding...

Oh, so blame the system?
Crazy 'fucks' live all over the world and they can all get their hands on a gun.

That's why this frequency of mass shooting only happens in murca right?<seedat>

the system is working as it should, it's the people that has to wake up.

Really so the plan is for random to people to die? Wonderful system. I guess it will take some celebrity family member getting killed for people to finally care.

millions? probably. as many as there are legal guns? still waiting for a source or something.

hows that you meant registered guns thing going? found some registered guns yet?

Still waiting.......
You're being quite obtuse here. You even are on his side by pointing out the extremely vast majority of guns are not registered today, making confiscation nearly impossible.

Hey... I own ZERO guns. But if anyone thinks a mass round of of Americans' firearms would be realistic its just silly. It might have worked in 1806 but not today in 2019.

So what's the solution? Sit back and enjoy the zhit show until someone close to you gets capped?

god damn another one. second amendment and what if i get attacked walking my dog down the street, need my guns blah blah.

i wonder if conservatives will feel like retards yet spewing the same bullshit with a another mass shooting back to back to back to...fuck, i've lost count.

fucking jesus christ. this is just depressing as all fuck.
Do you really think making guns illegal will stop shootings from happening? I would wager 99 percent of all gun deaths are from unlicensed owners. Drugs are illegal yet there’s rampant drug use, so blah blah that argument is just as stupid as some of the ones to defend gun ownership.

When every American family had a gun, and it was part of every day life these things happen. Simply owning a gun doesn't make you want to kill.

It's something deeper in society that has happened in the last 20 years. Any guesses what it is?

A better guess would be how to stop it. And murcan culture going back further than 20 years definitely plays a role in it as well. It's not something that will be stopped soon because the underlying causes are in murcan culture and nobody wants to change that.

Lol you would probably do fooking nuttin..

All these shooters never get shot by one of them carrying American cowboys.
Actually a little research would prove that very thing has happened but that dies t mean the public as a whole should walk around packing.

millions? probably. as many as there are legal guns? still waiting for a source or something.

hows that you meant registered guns thing going? found some registered guns yet?

Still waiting.......

Is English not your first language? That would explain both your appalling grammar and your inability to understand my posts.

I'm just seeing the news and getting up to speed, but someone just reported this guy in Dayton also had ear protection on in addition to body armor and was still taken out by the police in 60 seconds. Thousands were still in the bar district, so this would have been much uglier if he had more time. But what is with the ear protection yesterday and if this report is accurate, early today? That's very odd. Not that these guys aren't very odd to start with, but that's top-shelf odd.
Some guys get so used to shooting at the range they can’t shoot without wearing it without accuracy going out the window. Noise causes flinching I assume.

Guns are extremely loud, especially inside. I guess if you know you're going to be shooting and don't want your ears bleeding...

As I mentioned in another post, Andreas Breivik, the shit-bag who murdered over 60 teenagers in Norway, wore ear-phones playing classical music while carrying out his shooting spree. He said it helped him focus by drowning out the screams of his victims.

Back