Crime Dayton, OH Nightclub Shooting: 9 Dead, 26 Injured

29 people killed in mass shootings in a 24hour period.

But it’s not terrorism.
It’s a mental health issue supposedly. But for some reason when Abdullah or Muhammad do something there high on Islam or something.

Enough of this shit. Fuck the constitution or whatever. We need to fix things and quit worshipping a 250 year old piece of paper.

Throw Trumps ass out of office as he is the source of most of these problems by encouraging violence against minorities

Ban guns. Duh, seems pretty logical. No guns, no shooters

See if Obama can come back and take over until he fixes things. Term limits are great for trash like Trump or Bush, but it hurts us when we have great leaders like Obama. I dont care, make him fucking king. Just get him to come back and fix this shit

Do you really think making guns illegal will stop shootings from happening? I would wager 99 percent of all gun deaths are from unlicensed owners. Drugs are illegal yet there’s rampant drug use, so blah blah that argument is just as stupid as some of the ones to defend gun ownership.

It wouldn't stop shootings in general, but the incel mass shooters seem to only do this through easy access. I don't see buddy from yesterday reaching out to some Hell's Angels, or going to the hood to try and score a gun to carry out a mass shooting.

Blaming it on mental health is fckin laughable and desperate. As if mental illness only happens in America? There is absolutely no need to let people buy military grade weapons. People are losing/have lost sympathy with the US over this because you refuse to address the obvious issue

The vast majority of gun deaths in America are via handgun. 2/3ds of gun deaths are suicides. Death by "military grade" guns are actually rare (for America, statistically).

Given that the SCOTUS ruled every non felon citizen has a right to at least a handgun for protection in one's home, it's basically impossible to curb gun violence/deaths in any meaningful way.

It wouldn't stop shootings in general, but the incel mass shooters seem to only do this through easy access. I don't see buddy from yesterday reaching out to some Hell's Angels, or going to the hood to try and score a gun to carry out a mass shooting.
True enough, I would guess though most mass shooters have resigned themselves to not escape alive regardless of who is shooting back either police or armed civilians.

thing is ,internet changed things,you can literally buy an illegal gun online and have it thrown in your mailbox

Do you really think making guns illegal will stop shootings from happening? I would wager 99 percent of all gun deaths are from unlicensed owners. Drugs are illegal yet there’s rampant drug use, so blah blah that argument is just as stupid as some of the ones to defend gun ownership.

There's a common misapprehension about gun deaths in America apparently. Most are suicides. Most gun deaths are via legal owners

There's a common misapprehension about gun deaths in America apparently. Most are suicides. Most gun deaths are via legal owners
I should have said gun murders not deaths.

thing is ,internet changed things,you can literally buy an illegal gun online and have it thrown in your mailbox

I'm not aware of this ever happening or being the source of any gun used in any crime here in the states. Ever. Do you mean in Finland?

You'd be amazed how many people hesitate when thinking of buying illegal goods and having it sent to their residence.

There's obviously no easy solution, but curbing easy access is at least something.

Guns are extremely loud, especially inside. I guess if you know you're going to be shooting and don't want your ears bleeding...

I get the noise is loud, but Dayton was an AR and they're not particularly loud (wasn't a magnum handgun). It just seems weird to me. Never saw it before yesterday and now these two back-to-back. Almost like he saw the El Paso news and mimicked it or something.

I'm not aware of this ever happening or being the source of any gun used in any crime here in the states. Ever. Do you mean in Finland?

You'd be amazed how many people hesitate when thinking of buying illegal goods and having it sent to their residence.

There's obviously no easy solution, but curbing easy access is at least something.

nah mainly its a possibility for those incel shooter types to get a gun if getting one legally becomes too hard.

my point mainly was they dont have to go to the hood or to some dangerous place to get an illegal gun

(i said earlier in some thread that i could get an illegal gun today if i wanted through the internet, its that easy here and probably easier in states)

I get the noise is loud, but Dayton was an AR and they're not particularly loud (wasn't a magnum handgun). It just seems weird to me. Never saw it before yesterday and now these two back-to-back. Almost like he saw the El Paso news and mimicked it or something.

AR's are very loud. Especially if they have a muzzle brake. Then if shooting inside it's significantly worse.

SoundComparison-Silencer-Supressor.jpg

If taking assault rifles away will decrease chances of mass shootings, then I'll gladly give my away. I know there are other ways to do this kind of damage but it's not as portable.

I know there are many of us who own these type of weapons who will not commit such evil acts. I just don't want to see my kid or loved one on death certificate tomorrow because of this.

Enough of this shit. Fuck the constitution or whatever. We need to fix things and quit worshipping a 250 year old piece of paper.

Throw Trumps ass out of office as he is the source of most of these problems by encouraging violence against minorities

Ban guns. Duh, seems pretty logical. No guns, no shooters

See if Obama can come back and take over until he fixes things. Term limits are great for trash like Trump or Bush, but it hurts us when we have great leaders like Obama. I dont care, make him fucking king. Just get him to come back and fix this shit

I hope this is a troll post

Good thing we don’t have a gun problem in this country.

god damn another one. second amendment and what if i get attacked walking my dog down the street, need my guns blah blah.

i wonder if conservatives will feel like retards yet spewing the same bullshit with a another mass shooting back to back to back to...fuck, i've lost count.

fucking jesus christ. this is just depressing as all fuck.
The Founders gave us a mechanism by which to edit their words.

If they knew that we would be sitting here worshipping their phrases while kids are gunned down every day, they would give us a big Enlightenment bitch slap.

The Founders were rational humanists— the very opposite of fundamentalists, and yet the same fucking moronic fundamentalist worship given to the Bible is given to their words (which, once again, THEY SAID, were OK to edit).

Fuckin a.

Last edited:
Don't know if this is legit, but this photo has been making the rounds claiming that it is the shooter.

DGEvzfa.jpg

Last edited:
AR's are very loud. Especially if they have a muzzle brake. Then if shooting inside it's significantly worse.

SoundComparison-Silencer-Supressor.jpg

It's really not very loud. Inside would make a big difference, as you mentioned. I'm not sure where these numbers come from. Outside? Inside a 15' x 15' concrete block building?
Anyway, the fact that they have a 10/22 and P22 on there says a lot. Corny, IMO. We used ear protection when I was growing up, but not with a 10/22 or rimfire-only shooting at all that I remember. I'm assuming the "OSHA" 140 level means prolonged exposure like working in a factory or on an airline tarmac or something?
And I'm not saying everyone shouldn't use ear protection, just that I found it weird to see ears on the El Paso guy and reports that the guy in Dayton had them as well. I don't remember it previously in these events. At the same time, trying to find logic in madness is useless, so...

Back