DC is p4p number 1

Isn't Mighty Mouse 14-2 at bantamweight? Since it seems the two-division thing is what we care about now...
Difference is that he didn't beat the best fighter at BW.

DC clearly still see's Jones as the best fighter
Roided Jones is clearly the best fighter.

However, Roiding is illegal, and considered cheating.

A clean Jon Jones is not better that Cormier

P4P implies dominance across the weight classes, and he just R1 KO’d the statistically greatest heavyweight champion ever, so there is no question about it.

Will the fucking halfwits who infest mma forums ever understand what "pound for pound" means?

Not likely :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

TWO division SIMULTANEOUS champ!

Actually DEFENDS his belt.
fc4942ed22e5b9401b6a3bc372956169.gif

e7431e4df51befc12bbf6ae0c02c46e3

Usually I’d go on some vitriolic rant about how p4p it’s nothing but a bullshit marketing system as you can’t compare apples to oranges etc however in this instance I am very happy that the man who CAN actually beat anyone in the world IS being regarded as the no.1

Please no Jones comments, proven cheater. His only legit win against DC was before USADA and although that isn’t proof, it is enough to cast reasonable doubt on the situation and that is enough for me.

WAR DC.

It's a tough rating, but it's fair. Cormier and Johnson are well ahead of anyone else.

Cormier
Johnson
Holloway (tough to rate considering he may retire)
Dillashaw
Whittaker
Woodley
Khabib
Ferguson
Garbrandt
Romero

I think that's a fair rating.

P4P implies dominance across the weight classes, and he just R1 KO’d the statistically greatest heavyweight champion ever, so there is no question about it.
Legit read that as RKoed the goat hw champ.

Jones gets the HW belt by 2019.

only in he video game. you do kn ow he a repeat ped usada offender and that is getting him 4 years.

you know about that right.

I play along jon jones is only going up cause dc is retired and wont have to worry about being scared of dc and needed to ped use out of his mind.

nice try better luck next time.

What's the issue? DC defended his LHW belt against legendary killers and went up to KO the best UFC HW champ ever in R1.

And he is the best man in both of the heavier weight classes so, pretty clear he should be ranked where he is at

That maybe so but MM and GSP have not been beaten 2 consecutive times by any of their opponents.

Back