Elections DC Protest/Riot Megathread ***V2***

This Legit Shoot Here? & Should BLM/Antifa Have Received The Same At Police Stations & Court Houses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he is calling to burn down DC, but they report him as an "activist" lol.

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2021/1...first-to-try-and-enter-house-chamber-sullivan

Ah yes, some of that “fair and balanced” coverage from our media. “Real News” apparently. Wtf.

Of course his role in the Capitol debacle won’t be mentioned by the media or lefties here.

Sadly I’d have to assume that he wasn’t by himself. People like that don’t tend to go alone, they thrive with groups of like-minded lemmings.

It CAN be fixed. With non-corrupt, selfless people in power. What MUST be addressed is the fraud in the electoral process. From here on out, ANY elected official will be suspected to have been installed instead of voted in.

Do you really find it hard to believe that millions of people that normally wouldn't take the time to vote checked a box and sent an envelope back to vote against a president that they were told was a racist and a spy?

The only surprise is that Trump made the race close. Unfortunately his antics; and those of CTers, after the election cost Republicans the Senate as well.

Have Trump's supporters been constantly terrorized under a Jim Crow state? Are they being lynched in the thousands? Were their parents and grandparents literal slaves?

But, yeah, besides that... really great comparion.

Moron.

No but they feel that. They have beeb made fun of by big tech, media and late night tv for 5 years. And feel an election was stolen. Then you had Dems not shutting down BLM and Antifa all summer and using these MLK and other quotes.

Now you see the right wingers using the same quotes

you need to mock and belittle them some more.
that will surely convince them of their misguided ways.
1) polls are accurate
2) lol at the Democrat Reich and Biden and Kamala engaging in the most divisive rhetoric in modern times

Do you really find it hard to believe that millions of people that normally wouldn't take the time to vote checked a box and sent an envelope back to vote against a president that they were told was a racist and a spy?

The only surprise is that Trump made the race close. Unfortunately his antics; and those of CTers, after the election cost Republicans the Senate as well.
It's beyond crazy to think how close Trump was despite: the Masters of the Universe control, Big Tech censorship, Media propaganda, false narratives, millionaire athlete and celeb endorsements, MORE FUNDING, and making voting as easy as checking a box from your couch.

While I think what these right wingers did was retarded, you have to love the brazen hypocrisy of the left. Both leftist politicians and constituents were totally fine with the considerably longer and way more violent BLM riots, but I guess that's okay as long as you're fucking with the little people and not the political class.

maxresdefault.jpg
I'm sure he was talking about attempting to overthrow the government because memes on twitter told him that there was fraud.

Those numbers probably reflect the number of Republicans who truly support Trump vs the ones who only vote for him because he was their candidate. Republicans are not the problem, there are plenty of sane Republicans. Trump’s hardcore base should not become synonymous with all Republicans, it’s a very different group of people.

You can’t coddle lunatics and tell them they are very special patriots. That does not help. They need to come back to reality, because they left long ago.

here’s the thing, there were republican lawmakers there, even participating in the attack on the capitol, that Republicans voted in. Not just the hardcore base. Normal Republicans didn’t blink at supporting and throwing in with the lunatics and giving them power.

I know what you mean, just 8 years ago Mitt Romney wanted to put blacks back in chains.

If you want to find racism I'd suggest that you look further than a meme.

Yea, I'm basing my whole opinion on a single meme. That's definitely not a stupid conclusion to draw.

While I think what these right wingers did was retarded, you have to love the brazen hypocrisy of the left. Both leftist politicians and constituents were totally fine with the considerably longer and way more violent BLM riots, but I guess that's okay as long as you're fucking with the little people and not the political class.

it was an attempt to overthrow democracy. They had pipe bombs, zip ties. They weren't there for photo ops. They were there to kill/kidnap congress in order to get Trump back in office.

Taking down American flags and putting up Trump ones was some straight up nazi shit.

it was an attempt to overthrow democracy. They had pipe bombs, zip ties. They weren't there for photo ops. They were there to kill/kidnap congress in order to get Trump back in office.

Taking down American flags and putting up Trump ones was some straight up nazi shit.

No it wasn't. If they intended on staging a coup, it would have looked very different than this. They didn't fire one shot.

Wait, you know who dropped the pipe bombs??????? Interesting that the pictures show someone that looks nothing like a MAGA supporter.

Please provide the source.

No it wasn't. If they intended on staging a coup, it would have looked very different than this. They didn't fire one shot.
Yeah, the narrative is hilarious.

It was ludicrous and I condemn it. Let's be clear the 50-100 people were not armed and carried flags and shit. Looked like a larping event. The media is making it out to be the fourth sequel to Olympus has fallen.

lxbMXD12UCj7kMgfqjaZq5irGAu.jpg

Wait, you know who dropped the pipe bombs??????? Interesting that the pictures show someone that looks nothing like a MAGA supporter.

Please provide the source.

I dunno, same guy with the big zip ties? (I assume those were for helping congress clean up all the computer wires in their offices)

No but they feel that. They have beeb made fun of by big tech, media and late night tv for 5 years.
So you are comparing "Trevor Noah making fun of you" to "Jim Crow, lynchings and the legacy of slavery"?

And feel an election was stolen.

And who the hell's fault is that?

I don't disagree that those IDIOTS feel that they are righteous... I disagree with you posting a meme implying that they are.

Republicans are the dumbest people in the country. Conservatives prey on the uneducated.

And if you look at the posts above also racist as fuck. Taking civil rights messages from a race who were actual slaves and lacked basic human rights until relatively recently and reappropriating those words for the traitorous attack on democracy at the capital. Scum.
yeah...because all the liberals are educated smart folk...

Sorry I guess murdering a cop with a fire extinguisher was peaceful protesting.

They missed their chance because congress evacuated before they got to them.

With a straight face, explain what the guy wearing a bullet proof vest, with big zip ties on him was planning to do.

This will be the gop line in the future. Completely forget that trump was trying illegally to force the government to keep him in power

What are you talking about? Is marching to express your concerns (any concerns) with something no longer acceptable?

Back