DC says Fedor would beat him

Didn’t hear DC say he would lose to
Fedor in his prime.... nice try OP

Sweet title color. Did you get that because you’re a good poster?

I got it from owning kids on here who can't handle shit talking. New generation fanbase....pathetic snowflakes.

So it seems only a few posters have actually listened to the interview before posting. DC does not say that prime Fedor beats him, at least in the time stamped portion.

Hard to say in their respective primes, since Fedor is a predecessor of modern mixed martial artists

I honestly don't know, it could go either way.

We've never seen DC lose to the type of fight that Fedor brings. But we've seen Fedor, albeit an aged one, lose to the type of fight DC can bring. And on top of that, there's only a three year age difference between the two. In their primes, it would be a close one, but I think DC would take it.

I got it from owning kids on here who can't handle shit talking. New generation fanbase....pathetic snowflakes.

“Owning kids”, that sounds pretty pathetic if you ask me.

bader knocks cormier self-consious with a barge of punches.

tenor.gif

in the latest ariel Helwani show, DC says that he believes fedor would probably beat him in his prime but fedor would have absolutely no chance against him now. He also believes the notion that fedor is GOAT. I am a huge DC fan and i don't know who would win between the 2 natty greats however fedor did dominate HW for 10 straight years. No one can possibly ever replicate thay feat at HW where one punch can change the outcome of the fight. Perhaps fedor did face weaker competition but some of the guys he fought and destroyed were doing quite well in ufc despite being well past their primes.

watch the clip. time stamped.

That's why I like DC. he knows what is right.
Agree with him.
Fedor now has no chance.
Fedor in his prime beats DC.

Fedor in his prime could go either way , nowadays he gets beat by whatever dc wants

Fedor is more explosive than DC. I admit I've never seen DC fight before age 36 though.

Fedor has more weapons and is the better athlete. At 42 he’s still a powder keg.

Fedor would beat anyone.

Did anyone watch Bellator 208? That's the craziest first round I've ever seen in my life.

How old is, he, 70?

Lol at people thinking no fights in japan were fixed and there were no PEDs.
With that being said; before Werdum, Fedor had the best mma Record ever- BY FAR.
Fedor or GSP is the GOAT.

Edit: Today's mma is faaaaaaar better technically, any ranked fighter now would destroy any of the same ranked people 10 years ago. If you don't believe this i propose going to a gym and train a little bit so you can actually look at their technique.

in the latest ariel Helwani show, DC says that he believes fedor would probably beat him in his prime but fedor would have absolutely no chance against him now. He also believes the notion that fedor is GOAT. I am a huge DC fan and i don't know who would win between the 2 natty greats however fedor did dominate HW for 10 straight years. No one can possibly ever replicate thay feat at HW where one punch can change the outcome of the fight. Perhaps fedor did face weaker competition but some of the guys he fought and destroyed were doing quite well in ufc despite being well past their primes.

watch the clip. time stamped.

I'm a huge fedor fan, but I just think dc's wrestling might be too much for fedor...even in his prime...i remember fedor couldn't get mark hunt off of him, for quite awhile..so I think that dc would probably able to ride out a decision win...of course, fedor could catch him with something...and I'm not sure that fedor would catch dc with any submissions.

Back