DC: "Stipe doesn't hit harder than Hendo or Johnson. "

I believe. Melvin manhoef a ww could KO a horse.

"Fedor Koed by a MW"
db0.jpg

Imagine spamming every Miocic thread with "Koed by a LHW! derp derp"

Stipe was overhyped obviously. He looked better than Cormier though, he looked better against Cormier than against previous opponents until he got KO'd. Cormier looks SO weird when he fights, he looks like one of those big inflatable things outside of car dealerships when he throws punches.

It's almost like he's a giant egg shaped being bobbing around instead of a man on two legs.

For you dumbass fools and childish losers who like to shit on legendary fighters by saying "_____ got ko'd by a MW"

Rocky Marciano was 186lbs and would have punched Stipe's head into the 14th row.

Stop trying to shit on fighters who got caught by hard hitters. Yes there are guys at mw and lhw who hit as hard as the HWs do. Sometimes harder. Just like a 145 McGregor hit harder than a 185lb Jake Shields.

Power isn't only determined by mass. Quit with the "he got kod by a mw/lhw" talk it just makes you sound like a punk ass chump who has never trained.
DC saying Stipe doesn’t hit that hard is one of the things DC said that I knew would carry over too these forums. Stipe was tagging him and he never has been a striker that throws everything with full power. He wasn’t winging his punches. Stipe was still feeling DC out and then Cormier KO’d him off a strike they gameplanned specifically for. Is normal. DC is a tank.

Why? You fucking idiot.

I trained from 2010-12, what difference does that make? None whatsoever.

Its a forum it doesn't matter if you're a pro fighter or a fat slob so shut your mouth you absolute spastic.
I was a fighter AND I'm a fat slob! Where does that place me?

For you dumbass fools and childish losers who like to shit on legendary fighters by saying "_____ got ko'd by a MW"

Rocky Marciano was 186lbs and would have punched Stipe's head into the 14th row.

Stop trying to shit on fighters who got caught by hard hitters. Yes there are guys at mw and lhw who hit as hard as the HWs do. Sometimes harder. Just like a 145 McGregor hit harder than a 185lb Jake Shields.

Power isn't only determined by mass. Quit with the "he got kod by a mw/lhw" talk it just makes you sound like a punk ass chump who has never trained.

That’s why I always won in that old Playstation boxing game when I used Alexis Araguello.
Even against HW.

I was good. Nobody could hang with me in that game.

Then shut up.

I generally agree with the thesis of this thread, but disagree that you absolutely must have trained to have a valid opinion.

I have a wrestling background and trained in mma enough to know if i wanted to get real serious or not.

That said, people that dont realize that Rumble or hendo could put just about any human (aside from early mark hunt) to sleep are simply uninformed morons. Im not sure training would help them.......

I generally agree with the thesis of this thread, but disagree that you absolutely must have trained to have a valid opinion.

I have a wrestling background and trained in mma enough to know if i wanted to get real serious or not.

That said, people that dont realize that Rumble or hendo could put just about any human (aside from early mark hunt) to sleep are simply uninformed morons. Im not sure training would help them.......

I agree you dont need to train but the fact is the people I'm talking about who regularly shit on legends by saying "he got kod by a mw/lhw" are usually the geeks who never trained and dont understand the mechanica of punching so they think a 200lb man cant hit hard as a 240lb man. Morons.

No shame in getting KOd by Hendo but he was a MW moonlighting as a HW

When Fedor fought Hendo , Hendo was on the best LHW run of his career. Stopping guys left and right, beating up shogun etc and juiced up on trt..

He wasnt a fucking mw when he fought Fedor ffs.

Back